Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The tenant doesn't get the 50%. They get the chance to earn that 50%. But, that requires a viewer to watch the pay cams in 1 apt for 24 hours a day. Not likely! VH pockets the balance of the 50% that the subscriber doesn't use in that 24 hr period. 

I’m fairly confident that the viewer counts go down to minute of viewing time, possibly the second, but likey it's to the minute. 

i seriously doubt that.

4 minutes ago, pahman said:

Pas nécessairement avec leur système de calcul basé sur le nombre de vues. 

Who told you that the calculation is based on the number of views? Surely not.
We have already talked about it.

since this argument can't be settled without vh input let me just add 1 last thing from me. 50% for tenents to divide. vh isn't going to cut into that. if anyone wants to lisyen to the other nonsense be my guest. but it is nonsense.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Otherwise, who else would get the other 50%?

Church? Homeless people? Divided by all appartements equally? Divided by all appartements by a certain system we do not know? James private business jet or yacht? 

With other words we do not know at all.🤪

Just now, Amy3 said:

Um, yeah, and I'm the one not making any sense. You guys are tripping. Lol Now all of the sudden VH is a charity? Think again my dear friend, think again. 

Lol no I just named more opportunities. We just don't know at all thats what I wanted to say 😋 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It is not nonsense. Tell me which tenants earn the other 50% if I don't watch anything? 

again i'll say it. IF NOBODY WATCHES ANY APT ! anyway even if you turned out to be correct we've heard you! why don't you find a new cause like solving world hunger & let everyone enjoy vh until they don't!

12 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

Who told you that the calculation is based on the number of views? Surely not.
We have already talked about it.

Who told you that it wasn't based on the number of views?

I guess it is no coincidence that every participant has access to an app to see his (her) stats. Maybe you didn't know that.

21 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It’s the truth though. If a sub doesn't watch any cams in 24hrs, VH gets the whole $1.30 that day. Otherwise, who else would get the other 50%? 

VH doesn't really care if a sub does watch or not. They have already been paid.