Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I hear you, but to me, it would be best if each tenant made their own deal directly with VH. 

The problem is that even if the participants were employed directly to VH they would still be under a manager. Also most of these participant's may not have the initial contacts or capital to setup these place's. So the role of the manager is needed.

That being said IMO the role of manager shouldn't allow for sub managers as this is where the waters become rally muddy as was proven by the compound, also I think there should be a cap on how many places can be run by a manager and also the amount of participants that a manager can be responsible for.

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I hear you, but to me, it would be best if each tenant made their own deal directly with VH. 

No doubt VH are making a bomb despite what us experts think on here on how it should be run lol, and to be honest what is earnt by who, when and how we just don't have a fucking clue lol.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yes that is correct you both have ended it, if it sparks up again take it straight to flame wars. There you can let each other have it, and we Mods will read it and smile as it is unmoderated. 

I never entered that section and I swear to myself I never will 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

What costs does a tenant making their own deal with VH incur, that the cut having a manager pays for?

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I never entered that section and I swear to myself I never will 

Lol me neither, if it goes that far usually everyone has their mind made up on whatever the argument is about.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

What costs does a tenant making their own deal with VH incur, that the cut having a manager pays for?

In all honesty who the fuck cares Ash? I got enough going on in my own life than having to worry about what VH makes and how it makes it lol.

As long as it is there when i want to view it that is the extent of my worry anything above that i couldn't really give a shit to be honest thats their problem not mine lol.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

In all honesty who the fuck cares Ash? I got enough going on in my own life than having to worry about what VH makes and how it makes it lol.

As long as it is there when i want to view it that is the extent of my worry anything above that i couldn't really give a shit to be honest thats their problem not mine lol.

Wow, to be honest with you I don't give 2 shit how much VH makes either. I was just curious about what advantage it was having a manager, 

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wow, to be honest with you I don't give 2 shit how much VH makes either. I was just curious about what advantage it was having a manager, 

You know what curiosity did don't you Ash lol xxx

I wouldn't see any advantage in having a manager really as its just one more layer of expenses to be shared out from the original pot so everyone gets less except VH of course quite probably.

19 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

imagine if you wanted to be on vh but had no $. the manager would front the $ for rent, cams, probably some spending $. in return you pay back a %. kind of like a loan shark.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

imagine if you wanted to be on vh but had no $. the manager would front the $ for rent, cams, probably some spending $. in return you pay back a %. kind of like a loan shark.

Thx, that's what I was wondering about. That sounds like it could be a good way to go if the mgr asked for a reasonable pctg. But like we we're saying, all we have are guesses on a lot of details on how all this works

37 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

There is 0 reason why VH can’t do that themselves. They have in the past. It would only leave one shark in the tank instead of manager shark and sub-manager sharks with hidden agendas. 

I thought until recently that VH paid the rents, paid for the cams and setups, and maintenence. I had no idea the tenents had any upfront costs. 

13 hours ago, Coffee94 said:

Je ne sais pas quoi penser de votre calcul. Il me semble délirant!
Si je prends une orgie de 2 heures par vue 1000 abonnés, il est de 40 $! Il est impossible avec le coût des boissons, la nourriture, le préservatif qui accompagne ces partis, ils perdent de l' argent!

Toujours selon votre calcul, pour gagner 1 000 $ par mois, un appartement doit être vu 2.000 heures ou 2 heures par jour pour 1000 abonnés, qui déjà beaucoup: toujours impossible pendant au moins la moitié des appartements ne disposent pas de cette participation; il paie comment leur loyer, impôts, ....

Amy, are my 2 examples correct to your theory?