Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

How many VH subs right now..it's about 9,513 payed users in premium and 5,422 payed users in basic mode.

how are you able to state such precise figures do you have inside information or what?

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

how are you able to state such precise figures do you have inside information or what?

Because I am ze81 and I give all numbers of the world free speechhhh😂.Now serious everyone's throwing numbers and statics so i just jump in.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Because I am ze81 and I give all numbers of the world free speechhhh😂.Now serious everyone's throwing numbers and statics so i just jump in.

Say no more lol

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Say no more lol

😅.Honestly think absoluty no one have the numbers and statics of VHTV,only VHTV themselfs.But it's interesting to see all this opinions,some make some sense,others a lot of sense,and others no sense.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don’t think I do. Also, I have freely admitted that I don’t know how many subs there are or the exact calculation of a view is. I don’t need to know that to know the value of a subscriber. It is the amount they pay for the sub and VH takes 50% of it. At max value a sub is worth $1.30/day and VH takes at least 50% of that. I think they also take the rest of the unused viewer time that doesn’t get spent watching the cams. That is, if I don’t watch at all, VH gets all $1.30 that day. It’s not complicated. It’s simple! 

The number of subs and how much each pays combined with the pay rate of a view would be nice to know, but it’s not necessary to get a basic idea of how much VH makes versus the tenant based on what is known. 

You are bugging. I'm giving up.

44 minutes ago, ze81 said:

😅.Honestly think absoluty no one have the numbers and statics of VHTV,only VHTV themselfs.But it's interesting to see all this opinions,some make some sense,others a lot of sense,and others no sense.

You forgot the most important other one which was some make nonsense. 😀

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

VH has said from the very beginning that they take 50% and the other 50% is available earnings. The tenant and if they have a manager splits their 50% in a way that is tenant specific and is unknown. 

Also, it's not VH who takes the risk on the apt, unless the tenants don't have a manager, mostly it's the manager who takes the risk. VH defaults to the manager and they don't even speak to the tenants. This is why I don't like the idea of managers. It should be VH who is taking these risks entirely. 

Well..that's a LOUSY business model.

Of what I have read, IMO VH should take 65% & residents 35%.  The only reason I can see why VH wants to work with a manager is they don't want resident interaction.  If I was a business owner in this situation, *I* would want the rent for the apartment in my name and screen the residents for a sub-lease. Yes, *I* would take on whatever risks presents itself (as all business owners do). No need for a manager.  Then again, I don't know how they do things in the motherland (i.e. rent apartments).

But...it seems to work for VH.  Let's be realistic: Most of the tenants don't appear that bright, limited education and my educated guess is 75% are "troubled" in a way that is not expected social behavior outside the apartment. With that said, VH has managers as a go-between because they don't want one-on-one interaction with most anyone willing to bang in front of the cameras or conduct social behavior out of the norm of society (what immediately came to mind was Silvia and Josh from a year ago).

If I owned VH, managers go to the unemployment line and increase my share to 65%.

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Now if i was really that interested i would probably agree with your $1.30 per day but no one has got any idea how many subscibers VH have. It obviously must be many 1000's or could even be millions so we are potentially talking about a shed load of money. So we are looking at a total VH income of a min of many many $1000's per day. What happens to it from then on in is anybody's guess but i doubt if VH are going to the benefit office every day.

I probably accept that there could a 50/50 split between VH and the apartments (like other sites) but then again from there on in its anybody's guess so its just all guesswork then and heresay. One thing i would add is that surely a 2 tennant occupancy would not get the same as say a 4 tennant occupancy so there is an anomaly there before we even go any further.

Why i am even writing all this crap i don't know as i am not really that interested all i worry about is that i am able to watch something, hopefully in the near future with some reliability lol.

Now...if I too was also really curious about VH's subscription base, I think there is a way (a very loose, quasi-scientific way) to figure out how many subscribers they have (same for RLC).

I think the formula for these numbers lies within CamCaps.  I am not a statistician, but I think gathering the data of responses/participation in each of the VH and/or RLC forums is where to start.  It doesn't take a statistician to know that the GIRLS ON VACATION and LEORA/PAUL apartments are the most watched for RLC.  One would have to fine tune the data - possibly looking at the last three months and the amount of original posts vs how many times one person posts within a given period.

As for VH, also need to look at the last three months of CC participation to see that Nina/Alan/Serena & Em, Lisa & Grant generate the most traffic for VH.  Yes, I am using CC data and not VH or RLC.  But it is a good indication (first start) determining which apartments are most likely the top earners for RLC/VH.

5 hours ago, Howard said:

Now...if I too was also really curious about VH's subscription base, I think there is a way (a very loose, quasi-scientific way) to figure out how many subscribers they have (same for RLC).

I think the formula for these numbers lies within CamCaps.  I am not a statistician, but I think gathering the data of responses/participation in each of the VH and/or RLC forums is where to start.  It doesn't take a statistician to know that the GIRLS ON VACATION and LEORA/PAUL apartments are the most watched for RLC.  One would have to fine tune the data - possibly looking at the last three months and the amount of original posts vs how many times one person posts within a given period.

As for VH, also need to look at the last three months of CC participation to see that Nina/Alan/Serena & Em, Lisa & Grant generate the most traffic for VH.  Yes, I am using CC data and not VH or RLC.  But it is a good indication (first start) determining which apartments are most likely the top earners for RLC/VH.

I also had this idea. I bring you some numbers.
CamCaps Views from May 10th to 14th (4 full days) on 9 apartments ::
Claire             8.966
Grace            7.975
Polly           10.656
Lola            14.632
Candy          4.864        Hourly Average 51 views
Bree             7.468
Anastasia   6.076
Ary             24.286         Hourly average 253 views
Em             12.353

I draw two conclusions:
       - these figures are logical (in proportion) in view of what happened in
         these 9 apartments at this time.
      - there is no reason why the proportions are not the same on VH

6 hours ago, Coffee94 said:

I also had this idea. I bring you some numbers.
CamCaps Views from May 10th to 14th (4 full days) on 9 apartments ::
Claire             8.966
Grace            7.975
Polly           10.656
Lola            14.632
Candy          4.864        Hourly Average 51 views
Bree             7.468
Anastasia   6.076
Ary             24.286         Hourly average 253 views
Em             12.353

I draw two conclusions:
       - these figures are logical (in proportion) in view of what happened in
         these 9 apartments at this time.
      - there is no reason why the proportions are not the same on VH

How did you come up with hourly average views?  That can only come from VH.

2 hours ago, Howard said:

How did you come up with hourly average views?  That can only come from VH.

A simple calculation: number of views (4.864) / number of hours of the 4 days measured (96) so an average of 51 views every hour (just under 1 per minute).

As said in my post, these are CAMCAPS views not VH.