Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

59 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Is it only me or have the cam loading times improved? 

Don't think it improved,just made an test in H&M place and it's takes..cam kitchen changed to livingroom cam..time it took..two seconds..livingroom to bedroom..time..two seconds.just changed to A&G also took about two seconds.Well maybe it's an little faster,but well it's VH..in two hours those two seconds could pass to five,six or black loading screen.IF stayed this way then would be nice.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Don't think it improved,just made an test in H&M place and it's takes..cam kitchen changed to livingroom cam..time it took..two seconds..livingroom to bedroom..time..two seconds.just changed to A&G also took about two seconds.Well maybe it's an little faster,but well it's VH..in two hours those two seconds could pass to five,six or black loading screen.IF stayed this way then would be nice.

Lets keep fingers crossed it stays this way. I got info some "magic" has been done.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Lets keep fingers crossed it stays this way. I got info some "magic" has been done.

Hope so.Kinda worried about the stream in summer,if they finaly improved as it feels then was in the right time of year.fingers crossed!

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

VH continues its over saturation of apartments with a new one: Mike & Evie, Sofie.

Begining to get a bit stupid now really with the number of apartments it's more of a decision now on what apartments NOT to watch. This is the first +7 time zone we have had.