Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

Jesus H. Christ and his mother Theodore!!!!   What the f**k is this "Bad Gateway" shit!!!😠  As far as tech problems this is the worst of the cam sites..  By far!!!  Cheap asses!!

VH is such a great site but the buffering and the tech problems are so very very frustrating.  What do you people think it would take to cure these problems.  I'd like to hear from some techies what they think..  I think it's the servers.  anybody else got any ideas?

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Jesus H. Christ and his mother Theodore!!!!   What the f**k is this "Bad Gateway" shit!!!😠  As far as tech problems this is the worst of the cam sites..  By far!!!  Cheap asses!!

investment in quantity does not mean quality
however much they argue, they should improve their service instead of opening houses in series

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Must have been an US server issue. I was watching Anas place all the time and did not recognize a  thing...

No I lost it as well.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Must have been an US server issue. I was watching Anas place all the time and did not recognize a  thing...

Unless my connection goes there.. i think it's not only US related

Guest goodone

ı have vpn service avast secure line pro. ı have tried all servers around the world. none of them does work.