Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

Kinda sucks that there is no longer a single house for me to gravitate towards on VH anymore. Before there would be at least one house I could sit and watch while waiting to see if the other houses had anything going on, but now I don't even like any of them enough to even watch like that. Out of the 30 apartments, there are still only about 5 or 6  that I like but still can't even be bothered to follow those anymore. Foxy/Kira have become dull now, all the action has dried up in Ray/Polly's place, Ben has lost what made him awesome, Ben/Whitney don't even visit Patrik/Clair anymore which is really what made those duos interesting to begin with... it's like everything that made an apartment great to watch has just all of a sudden went to shit.

26 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Kinda sucks that there is no longer a single house for me to gravitate towards on VH anymore. Before there would be at least one house I could sit and watch while waiting to see if the other houses had........

Know what you mean in fact I'm even waiting for a new apartment to follow for a few days now how fucking sad is that as though there ain't enough of them now.!!!!

A message for US users at VHTV:

Hey everyone. We are well aware that some of you face issues with VHTV sometimes. We know you're angry about it and so are we. Our feelings about it are full of confusion as we have already invested into launching North American server infrastructure you know about, which works seamlessly. It does fail sometimes too, and it may affect US users viewer experience. In future, we will be investing into scaling this infrastructure to make it as stable and scaled as our EU infrastructure.

Yet that's the other topic to feature. After hours of diagnostics, with help of those US users, who let us enter their PCs via remote access software to see the problems in person, and, especially, for those of these users, who provided us with diagnostics information we requested... we saw the problem is not coming from VHTV. We just have to say, that the problem is end user's internet connection quality. 

We have been told by lots of users quite the same thing, that they have no issues with YouTube, Netflix, Hulu and many others large streaming services, and that is true. There can not be any problems with them if you have decent internet connection quality. The reason of that is because these big companies have contracts signed with large monopolies as ISP companies like Time Warner, Comcast, Century Link, Cox and several others, who hold the whole market of internet service providers. YouTube, Netflix do have their servers installed at ISPs data centers, which allows them to stream their content to end-user with maximum speed with minimum latency. We at VHTV do not have the same resources to achieve it the way big companies chose. We don't communicate with US senators and government workers who we can lobby our interests through. That's why we have to elaborate the way of providing the best quality of service developing new solutions. One of these solutions will be introduced to all of our customers this summer already, which will allow any user to watch VHTV streams as they were living in data-center of ours. No matter how shitty your provider is, you will be able to choose the quality of streaming that fits you better.

As you may know, we stream at full 1080p to all of our clients. That's not what all of ISPs can handle, unfortunately, when this content is being delivered from external servers like ours. Or they can, but they throttle the speeds of such services (that's why you must sign up for net neutrality petitions, they are very important for everybody, not only for US citizens).

Anyway, let it be our heads up to the issues some of you run into. We hear you, and we will continue making our service better for everyone who'd like to use it.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Referring to things as “shitty” is unbecoming of a customer oriented business. Take my advice and find a more professional way of expressing your views James! 

You should check this comment in case you missed it: 

If you'd like to continue discussing if it was good thing to use "shitty" as descriptive word for the quality of internet connection or not, or if author meant to call the whole country "shitty" or not for any reason, I won't mind, but will consider leaving it to discuss without my part into it. 

• Like 2