Em, Lexy & Pete

3 minutes ago, runawaygroom said:

the gang is here. to extend sub is my decision. respect or not.  ı have no time to show you something  pretty ridiculous and absurd. are you ceo of vhtv?go to nerves, why?

Quite frankly guy I don't think anyone here, outside of VH, gives a rat's ass whether you extend or not.  I know I don't.  You posted a comment and a couple of people responded.  Lighten up.  Life's too short to pee in your cheerios over comments that may disagree with but  do not attack you!:biggrin:

• Like 4

If you don't like an apartment, just use the timeline for that apartment. You will still watch it but the place will not receive any of your views. When an apartment receives less views, the participant might be force to improve himself. Because less views means less money.

The timeline does not count views because the views have already been counted. The timeline is a copy of the live stream.

What's the best way to use the timeline if you don't want the apartment to get your views?

1. Go to the apartment page, then click on the last line of the timeline. You will then have 5 mn delay on the live stream. You may then watch the apt without your views being counted.

2. Even better. Write down the web address of the timeline and use it to access the apt (On Google Chrome, it doesn't work for me: i receive a 400 bad request but it works for the other browsers). Be aware that the web address of the timeline is available for 24 hours but you can always play around. 

• Upvote 1

Maybe I am wrong but it's possible that the arrival of lexy and Pete it's already predicting that sooner or later Sid and Em will gone,please this is VH and they are an couple that doesn't have dam sex on cams for more than a month,well gess only time will tell.

• Upvote 1

There's been mentioned that Sid isn't breaking VH rules by not fucking. But what rules are there? I've learned two so far (after participants broke them), no drugs on cam and don't beat up your girlfriend on cam. What other rules are there? 

17 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Im sure they are knocking the ratings dead with all this action

Screenshot (646).png

Bothers me that they are simply unemployed   kids with a free place to stay with all the bells and whistles..On the members dime..Just not gonna hit this apt..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Callypb said:

There's been mentioned that Sid isn't breaking VH rules by not fucking. But what rules are there? I've learned two so far (after participants broke them), no drugs on cam and don't beat up your girlfriend on cam. What other rules are there? 

don't fuck with or cover the cams is the most important rule.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1