Em, Lexy & Pete

37 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Seems Em is packing

She is too lazy to do that 🙂

I remember when her cat (Alex - not sure what happened to him) pee on Lisa bed. Em just changed the bed sheet, didn't even bother to wash the cover.  Later on when Lisa returned she did a complete wash of the bed and mattress. I was discussed by how ignorant and lazy Em was. 

But you know, she has a nice ass, so she can do whatever and everybody loves her ... ass .

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Nous partons dans une heure, nous ne serons pas à la maison ce soir atleast, aller faire la fête à Bree & Drew ce soir appartement.

Good luck if you want sex. Abstinence since 3 weeks for Bree and Drew: that will be all or nothing. I trust in you.

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

But you know, she has a nice ass, so she can do whatever and everybody loves her ... ass .

That's all, a nice ass, nothing more. The rest of her body is average ...... in bed she isn't good (at least not with Sid) and otherwise she needs someone to clean up for her ..... a little spoiled brat.

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

25 minutes ago, Zetti said:

That's all, a nice ass, nothing more. The rest of her body is average ...... in bed she isn't good (at least not with Sid) and otherwise she needs someone to clean up for her ..... a little spoiled brat.

Pretty much. Even when she was with Bob and Logan, Em didn't really do much during the sex. In terms of her being a spoiled brat, it might sound a little harsh but that description does seem to fit her. At the end of the day it's just like what people have been saying, she's just immature and needs to grow up. And the same can and should be said about Sid as well.