Em, Lexy & Pete

5 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

We are heading to Anastasia’s place. We won’t be back till tomorrow atleast.

L&P

Have fun..let us know if you need help with any problems over there..haha😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's funny how everyone is/was waiting to see Bob fuck Em again, but even though he's much better at fucking than Sid is he's still not all that good at it. I would rather see Em with someone entirely new from Bob or Sid.

To me it seems that Em is showing a bit of cold shoulder to Bob, for a very good reason. 

If I am reading Em correctly, I don't think Em wants to fall into another relationship with Bob after such breakup with Sid. I think Em wants to be free for a while, experiment the world without any baggage or constraint. It seems that Bob wants to go beyond a simple VH show fuck buddy,  and probably is not what Em wants or ready for.

Now that Em is free, she might want go down the path that Serena, Misty and Anastasia happily (and successfully) went. If so, she needs a few weeks to adjust herself the the new life after Sid.

Also, mind that bringing a player like Sia is a big credit in VH business. Em might be able to bring more elite players like Logan. 

Lets give her a few weeks. Shall we?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

If I am reading Em correctly, I don't think Em wants to fall into another relationship with Bob after such breakup with Sid. I think Em wants to be free for a while, experiment the world without any baggage or constraint. It seems that Bob wants to go beyond a simple VH show fuck buddy,  and probably is not what Em wants or ready for.

I agree with this completely. And it makes sense. There are only two problems with this: 1. Em has never shown herself to be very social. She's not going out and meeting new people. She's only friends with Lisa and it's not like Lisa has a lot of guy friends to introduce to her. 2. She only has a week or so on this "trial" so not even she has a few weeks to get into any new found freedom if that is in fact what she wants to do.

Honestly, Lexy and Pete are her best bet right now. L/P both are very familiar with all the other Alex/Anna managed tenants and it could be her best way to open her up. Could you imagine Em under the guidance/friendship of Ana?

If Em is that hellbent on not wanting to hang out with L/P, then she should be inviting Sia as much as she could or hanging out with Lisa and going out to bars or clubs and trying to meet new people. And before I sound like some creep, I'm not even saying that Em NEEDS to be fucking. What I'm saying is she just needs to be more social, bringing people in to hang out with, throwing parties with friends, that sort of thing. Whether she winds up fucking anybody or not would be up to her. If she did that, she would be solid.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, zoifan said:

To me it seems that Em is showing a bit of cold shoulder to Bob, for a very good reason. 

Now that Em is free, she might want go down the path that Serena, Misty and Anastasia happily (and successfully) went. If so, she needs a few weeks to adjust herself the the new life after Sid.

Also, mind that bringing a player like Sia is a big credit in VH business. Em might be able to bring more elite players like Logan. 

Such a show by Sid tonight..do you really think he's leaving?  Maybe up for an Emmy award..

Sia and her BF could be a good resource for socializing..I'm sure he has buddies and sh has friends who party..could be interesting. I think Em puts up with Sid because it's easy and familiar..hope she doesn't fall for all this tonight..we'll see

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Em has never shown herself to be very social. She's not going out and meeting new people.

She doesn't go out and has no friends .... exactly ..... that's why she gets the guys put in front of her nose ... so that she can survive her probationary period.

• Like 1

Hugely disappointed in Em, Too bad she can not learn to say NO !!!! Hell even Lexy and Pete don't want to be there with Sid. That says a lot as they about the most friendly couple there is on VHTV.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Hugely disappointed in Em, Too bad she can not learn to say NO !!!! Hell even Lexy and Pete don't want to be there with Sid. That says a lot as they about the most friendly couple there is on VHTV.

Why are you acting as if it's entirely Sid? It's both Em AND Sid that don't get along well with L/P.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Hell even Lexy and Pete don't want to be there with Sid

If I remember correctly, Pete said that it is Em who does not want the contact.