Em, Lexy & Pete

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Is there any possibility that this is all just a ruse for views

.....had to trademark that one! 🤣😂🤣

Well lets face it they earn more for drama than they do for sex

1 minute ago, Badbull said:

Well lets face it they earn more for drama than they do for sex

Exactly! They know that they can't keep up, so the next best thing is a ruse for views. 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Exactly! They know that they can't keep up, so the next best thing is a ruse for views. 

He's pretty much playing her emotions..has one thing in mind..getting asked to stay so he can continue his lifestyle..his exuberance is all a big act tonight..If she buys into it, time for them all to go..

• Like 2

Just now, Houlii said:

He's pretty much playing her emotions..has one thing in mind..getting asked to stay so he can continue his lifestyle..his exuberance is all a big act tonight..If she buys into it, time for them all to go..

➡️🚪

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

➡️🚪

so-long   farewell  adveterzane(sp) to you..to you.. and you   and you  and you. and you....good bye..good bye..good byeeeee.. 

• Like 1

Well i am going, subscription runs out in a couple of days. Time to get some balance back in my life, i joined because of Anna and Alex and now i leave because most of there apartments are a bout drama now .  I know this will make no difference to the management teams or VH and it not just about watching couples having sex 24/7.

It just seems to me that this last couple of months have left me feeling some what down. Watching petulant children crying all the the time is not entertaining or fun.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

➡️🚪

Come on Jabs let’s not be kicking people out. You don’t know what’s going on and you have to trust Anna. Like you always say, if you don’t like it just watch something else. Let’s not make every apt the same thing. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Badbull said:

Well i am going, subscription runs out in a couple of days. Time to get some balance back in my life, i joined because of Anna and Alex and now i leave because most of there apartments are a bout drama now .  I know this will make no difference to the management teams or VH and it not just about watching couples having sex 24/7.

It just seems to me that this last couple of months have left me feeling some what down. Watching petulant children crying all the the time is not entertaining or fun.

oops! You’re not Ben! Lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Badbull said:

Watching petulant children crying all the the time is not entertaining or fun.

Don´t be to disappointed, look at the newby , SPIDERMAN , Perhaps E&S aren't that bad !!!😀

How long will we have to see this idiot child who makes the drama, screams, cries, hides under the covers, closes in the toilet and bangs his fists on the door?
What shit is man? He must be hospitalized immediately.
It seemed that he was finally gone ...
VHTV did not have to let it enter the house.

scemo.thumb.jpg.e552a00d1f355d0653dd1d1f32f6f6bb.jpgscemo3.thumb.jpg.86bc799a511ff0a975af0a3a251c24b0.jpg