Em, Lexy & Pete

8 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Exactly our thoughts when we entered the apartment.

I would put everything on a tray and push it behind their bedroom door. It cannot get much more worse with the roommates anyway .... ice age.

Who's that guest that slept with EM last night? :angel::angel:😁

He looks like a teenager with a nerd face.  Also he doesn't appear to be much into sex.

I guess we don't have right to complain about guests😶

Sid  asks, “God, why did you make Em  so beautiful?” God responded, ”So you would love her.” Sid  asks, “But God, why did you make her so dumb?” God replied, “So she would love you.”

Untitled.thumb.png.8387645027ac551ad819e7a11ec3d1d9.png

Em's bedroom is in the preview list, that mans she is receiving lots of view ($$) for doing nothing.

It is totally fine if Em and Sid want to get back together and have a happy life. Good for them. I think Em should get back to Sid. Then the apartment goes bankrupt eventually and they will be kicked out. I think that would be a good thing for them too.

However, this drama should not become an income strategy for them , bringing them money.

I suggest everyone avoid giving them view.

Buda will be happy to give us update here 🙂 

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Untitled.thumb.png.8387645027ac551ad819e7a11ec3d1d9.png  0   311.62 kB

Em's bedroom is in the preview list, that mans she is receiving lots of view ($$) for doing nothing.

It is totally fine if Em and Sid want to get back together and have a happy life. Good for them. I think Em should get back to Sid. Then the apartment goes bankrupt eventually and they will be kicked out. I think that would be a good thing for them too.

However, this drama should not become an income strategy for them , bringing them money.

I suggest everyone avoid giving them view

Perhaps many people like watching honest happenings instead of fake and put up shows. After all it is supposed to be a voyeurism web site 😁

Just saying.

So you are saying fake drama is a legitimate earner eh ?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Untitled.thumb.png.8387645027ac551ad819e7a11ec3d1d9.png

I suggest everyone avoid giving them view.

ı agree with you. ı am in. ı suggest everyone avoid giving jerar n whitney view too.they are doing nothing.