Em, Lexy & Pete

Now it is 6 pm and, as expected, Em has not returned home.
VHTV had announced her return for Sunday evening or - at the latest - Monday; if there had been transport problems ...

image.png.38a4a3b470175b379ae6e0c0d64a8811.png

36 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Maybe you need to figure in free rent and utilities.. 

I suppose it is a gross revenue from which all expenses must be deducted

What action by a CC member would constitute a view? Just clicking on them and staying 5 seconds? Is there a minimum amount of time to stay on for a view? does 5 seconds and 5 minutes equal one view? Thanks for a reply!

1 hour ago, Houlii said:

Is it realistic to assume that tenants earn 10 cents for each view ?
If so, Em would have cashed in just one hour: 10 cents x 385 views = $ 38.5.
Considering that she was away from home, it seems to me a very interesting figure.

Is there a difference between a view during 1 minute or so,,,, and a view during 1 or 2 hrs ?

8 hours ago, budda said:

Is it realistic to assume that tenants earn 10 cents for each view ?
If so, Em would have cashed in just one hour: 10 cents x 385 views = $ 38.5.
Considering that she was away from home, it seems to me a very interesting figure.

Only if CC administration (@StnCld316) decide to pay them.:biggrin:

VH pays solely based on statistics viewing paid cameras (free camera is always $0, even if you are premium subscriber).

You can calculate it $39.95 / 30 days = $1,3/day for 1 premium subscriber. But necessary to take away % VHTV and % manager. 

But this is day 24h. If the hours - 5 cents/hour and take away % VHTV and % manager. 

I think there is a complex system with dynamic coefficient changes (if you watch only 1-2 hours/day - then your views give more money to participant than if you watch 10-12 hours/day).

But in general, mathematics is correct. You will not be able to give more than $39.95/30 days (and minus % VHTV and % manager).

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

VH pays solely based on statistics viewing paid cameras (free camera is always $0, even if you are premium subscriber).

You can calculate it $39.95 / 30 days = $1,3/day for 1 premium subscriber. But necessary to take away % VHTV and % manager. 

But this is day 24h. If the hours - 5 cents/hour and take away % VHTV and % manager. 

I think there is a complex system with dynamic coefficient changes (if you watch only 1-2 hours/day - then your views give more money to participant than if you watch 10-12 hours/day).

But in general, mathematics is correct. You will not be able to give more than $39.95/30 days (and minus % VHTV and % manager).

Cam Caps does not have any doings with how VHTV Pays their Tenants and Managers. Cam Caps & VHTV are two Separate Entities. 

We are Solely a Forum for Members to Join so they can Post Comments for Discussion, Pictures and/or Videos.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, groomy said:

Many thanks for your clarification Groomy.
I believe that in this case it should be considered the "law of large numbers".
Even a very small amount, if multiplied by a high number of views, can give interesting figures,
I do not know if the Coffee94 table is realistic.
If it is, Em had 385 views in just one hour. This means - if we consider 15/16 hours of views a day - about 6,000 views per day. Even a few cents, multiplied by these numbers, give important figures (and Em does little sex ...).

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Cam Caps does not have any doings with how VHTV Pays their Tenants and Managers. Cam Caps & VHTV are two Separate Entities. 

We are Solely a Forum for Members to Join so they can Post Comments for Discussion, Pictures and/or Videos.

It was a joke:angel:. It is clear - that this is just thematic forum.

2 minutes ago, budda said:

Many thanks for your clarification Groomy.
I believe that in this case it should be considered the "law of large numbers".
Even a very small amount, if multiplied by a high number of views, can give interesting figures,
I do not know if the Coffee94 table is realistic.
If it is, Em had 385 views in just one hour. This means - if we consider 15/16 hours of views a day - about 6,000 views per day. Even a few cents, multiplied by these numbers, give important figures (and Em does little sex ...).

Viewing on the forum does not mean anything.
Maybe it's someone just updated the topic - not even opening the apartment Em. And did not bring her anything. On the other hand - someone does not know about forum and watch Em apartment.

And you are missing - just viewing = nothing (5 cents / 360 (10sec) = 0,0138 cent with %VH and manager). 5 cents is an hour, together with % VH and % manager, at the most expensive premium package.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, budda said:

Merci beaucoup pour votre clarification Groomy.
Je crois que , dans ce cas , il devrait être considéré comme la « loi des grands nombres ».
Même une très petite quantité, si multipliée par un nombre élevé de points de vue, peut donner des chiffres intéressants,
je ne sais pas si la table Coffee94 est réaliste.
Le cas échéant, Em a 385 vues en seulement une heure. Cela signifie - si l' on considère 15/16 heures de vues par jour - environ 6 000 vues par jour. Même quelques centimes, multiplié par ces chiffres, donnent des chiffres importants (et Em ne peu de sexe ...).

To be clear, I only noted CC's numbers, namely:

Em: 3:45 pm -> 231,545 views        11:45 pm -> 234,626 views.

so 3,081views in 8h

so 385 views on average over the time period.

I do not know the price per view, but VH has probably capped (per day, month, ...)

• Upvote 1