Em, Lexy & Pete

1 minute ago, Houlii said:

Well just an occasional look to see if things have changed or the kid is still there..get pissed off and leave is a hit. ..Shame ..but they get credit..

yes but it will add up to nothing.

Pretty sure that the most time an user watch an house the most the place is lucrative,lets say viewrs watch an place three hours a day..bet it's more money to tat place than 10views of just few minutes,that's why they make events,parties,sex parties,etc and they try to prolong them as much they can,endless cards games of strip poker before the actual sex etc.

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't get why all this is so important. Looking at the place now puts me right to sleep... 😴

Other than our curiosity about how tenants are remunerated and as such perhaps change our viewing habits to ensure more goes to our favourites it serves no purpose. In fact all the debate here has probably detracted from the amount of time spent actually viewing apartments. Also some of the contributors have in the past openly admitted they do not watch E,L & P. This debate has gone beyond E, L & P and should not be clogging up their specific forum, any general debate relevant to all realms should be in the VH section with a separate topic if needed. The same applies when any thread goes off at a tangent relative to another apartment (as has happened with Misty, Lisa and others in the E,L&P topic), that conversation should move to the appropriate forum for those people. The number of comments in this topic has now meant that it is flagged as 'Hot' even though a great deal of the conversation is not directly about E,L&P but all apartments.

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Arkay, I keep asking this queation and never get a straight answer. What action by a subscriber constitutes a "view"?  Is there a certain amount of time you need to stay on a tenant to get them a view? If i click on Ana, then click on say Em, and then Ana, then Violet, then Ana, then Alan, then Ana then Nyusha, then Ana, over a five minute period, is that 5 views for Ana,  And if i just stayed on Ana for 5 minutes, is that one view? If you know and can explain what a sub does that gives a tenant a view, i would appreciate it!

Hi Ash, hope you a well. Sorry but I don't have an answer for you and unless VHTV decides to publish a definitive article on their business model and their calculation methods I don't think you are going to get a reliable response. Everything posted in the many pages here may make interesting reading and prompt further questions but ultimately it is all conjecture. I have only posted to try and stop this misconception that the number of views shown on CC is the number of views on the apartment which is only fuelling the debate further. Take care.

From my first post (last Saturday), I made it clear that the figures of the views I indicated were those of CC, and Moos has confirmed.
This did not stop some from fantasizing.
Interesting behavior: the reality is not important, that's what I would like that is important.
I am neither a therapist nor a psychotherapist, but it seems to me to be very immature (like Em & Sid, probably a hazard!):biggrin:

Sincerely.

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The time is over Em has to proof if she is worth staying

Ugh... I'm breaking my own rule of not commenting on this until we get further news or developments just this once to say this: Sid was also "kicked out" and he's been here almost as long as Em has. If you think Em is getting kicked out tomorrow, you're gonna be sadly mistaken.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Ugh... I'm breaking my own rule of not commenting on this until we get further news or developments just this once to say this: Sid was also "kicked out" and he's been here almost as long as Em has. If you think Em is getting kicked out tomorrow, you're gonna be sadly mistaken.

I am pretty sure I am sadly mistaken. I just had to mention this fact. 😝