Em, Lexy & Pete

7 hours ago, Just In said:

I know you were trying to be funny but it is not fun poking fun against mentally disabled people, these people have treid really hard to be accepted into society and make careers for themselves in the workplace which makes this even less funnier than you intended.

you are right just in. thank you ı have noted. ı would like to exspress my sincere apologies from  mentally disabled person for my unfortunate saying. but ı ll continoe on hating em and sid. both of them are lazy and waste of sperm.

1 minute ago, runawaygroom said:

you are right just in. thank you ı have noted. ı would like to exspress my sincere apologies from  mentally disabled person for my unfortunate saying. but ı ll continoe on hating em and sid. both of them are lazy and waste of sperm.

Sorry hatred should have NO room at all in this forum. :exclamation::exclamation::exclamation:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, letsdothis said:

This is not against you. Please, do not be offended. Sometimes, it can be
very difficult to determine when someone is being funny, ironic, factual,
sarcastic, etc. It can be hard to understand what someone actually means
when all we have to go by, is just the written word. Things like irony, humor,
sarcasm, etc., can be misunderstood or lost altogether when all we have is
something to read.

Judging from the responses, I would say that a lot of people didn't get the
irony or humor in what you wrote. I, too, thought you were being very serious
and factual.

Maybe, when you're using ironic humor or sarcasm to be funny, you could
include some sort of funny emoticon such as this one, :biggrin:, to indicate the
humor in your words. I for one would really appreciate it. Thank you.

thanks for your criticism. each of us are from different cultures and different coutries. something normal and funny in my language may be something bad and nonsense in your language.

1 hour ago, Coffee94 said:

I dont know how their pay the rent (I think, Budda, you contribuate a lot :biggrin:)

I don't think BUDDA is involved in the rent (knowing it was a joke). It's money enough (when Bob comes to visit every 2 months) for food and drinks. A few days ago Sid got a new jacket ..... for the inconvenience with Bob. They do not need more ... laptop and mobile phone work fine. Em often keeps her stomach but she still smokes .... so she doesn't seem to be pregnant ..... pregnant from one of her chat partners or day long trips away from their apartment. And so they continue kidding us. We can watch them while sleeping, playing computer, typing on the cellphone and leaving the apartment for hours. 

26 minutes ago, Zetti said:

I don't think BUDDA is involved in the rent (knowing it was a joke). It's money enough (when Bob comes to visit every 2 months) for food and drinks. A few days ago Sid got a new jacket ..... for the inconvenience with Bob. They do not need more ... laptop and mobile phone work fine. Em often keeps her stomach but she still smokes .... so she doesn't seem to be pregnant ..... pregnant from one of her chat partners or day long trips away from their apartment. And so they continue kidding us. We can watch them while sleeping, playing computer, typing on the cellphone and leaving the apartment for hours. 

I hope atleast WE are not disappointing while being here. Because believe us we experience the same frustration as you do.

Lexy&Pete

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lexy wearing our favorite shirt again:biggrin:. Wonder if she'd dare to wear this in public where a little nudity is allowed ? 

LexyPete265.thumb.JPG.f29a7eb7906061599f3b7dcf64777de6.JPG

Ofcourse I did,  I love flashing in public while Pete recording me))

Lexy

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

I hope atleast WE are not disappointing while being here. Because believe us we experience the same frustration as you do.

Lexy&Pete

Haha no Lexy and her blue shirt already brings that place to a whole new level :biggrin::heart: What will become of that place when you are moving to your own place? Maybe move your friends Dan, Stew, Natty and Lucy in? :exclamation:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nazimakbulut said:

What kind of frustration do you have?

Sharing an apartment and not being able to eat/sit/party not even communicate with whom you are sharing is pretty frustating.

Lexy&Pete

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Lexy&Pete said:

Sharing an apartment and not being able to eat/sit/party not even communicate with whom you are sharing is pretty frustating.

Lexy&Pete

I know. But let me tell you we are all on your site. Maybe visit Ana? She seems lonely :tongue:

• Like 3