Grace & Jacob

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hmm party is totally fizzling

Yes but at least they had a go. What does concern me though is that I have gone through all of the apartments tonight and found nothing to make me linger. Could be something to do with the first cold snap or SAD but I hope that the apartments sort themselves out. So different from the other night when we were transfixed by Paisley and Co.

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hmm party is totally fizzling

Was the party ever at a point to where it could fizzle out or was the party always at a dull uninteresting point? I refuse to watch this so I don't know. All I know is that last year we had Alan fucking Serena for the first time. This year, we have this catastrophe.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Was the party ever at a point to where it could fizzle out or was the party always at a dull uninteresting point? I refuse to watch this so I don't know. All I know is that last year we had Alan fucking Serena for the first time. This year, we have this catastrophe.

You mean the party can't fizzle from zero to negative? Good point. Pretty sure the main parties will be tomorrow (Saturday)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, squish said:

Must be if you don't recognise her. Friend of sara I think who stroked her hair.

Friend of Sara i can only remember of Jada (the girl that had sex here a few times and was already know from last jeka house where she was also with sara there)

13 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

6 girls now.. including Sara and what it seems a new one

But zero guys for them so still nothing to look forward to with this group. Plus Sara being there means ain't shit gonna happen there regardless. She kills all potential for excitement.

• Like 2