Rita & Bob

On 13/04/2018 at 10:17 PM, ze81 said:

Sorry Amy, but see nothing bad in what jabba sayed,westerday was announced an themed hot partie..and was just him,her and an guest dude playing cards..tonight it's the same but with two more persons..it's boring indeed.If was funny bet jabba also would sayed it and gived complements..now this zzzzz uno games.

I suspect, I do not know, that an extra guest turned up and that has foiled their plans. It is the old "too many cocks" syndrome and the girls would not feel comfortable in front of someone they know less well or do not trust.

6 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

I suspect, I do not know, that an extra guest turned up and that has foiled their plans. It is the old "too many cocks" syndrome and the girls would not feel comfortable in front of someone they know less well or do not trust.

Could be But have the feeling that even without the other guest the other couple wouldn't had done nothing,Probrably they will leave soon and that's it..was just cards and uno.They really need to step up game,or soon no one will be watching game.