European General Politics #1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2020 at 7:44 PM, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.CNN.COM

Here's a head-scratcher: The use of cash has been declining for years in Britain, but demand for...

Little do they know the power of squirreldom 😈...

(Did they check under the sofa cushions?)

show me the money.jpeg

toothysquirrel.jpg

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.CNN.COM

Buckingham Palace is under mounting pressure to respond in the wake of Harry and...

What did you people in the U.K. think was going to happen when Harry married a liberal progressive American?  Liberal progressive Americans destroy everything they come into contact with and that will include the British monarchy.

41 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

What did you people in the U.K. think was going to happen when Harry married a liberal progressive American?  Liberal progressive Americans destroy everything they come into contact with and that will include the British monarchy.

Nah she ain't that good :biggrin: Just a bloody gold digger who will fall flat on her face. You can enjoy them over there along with your favourite Kardashian trash. No charge from the UK, all free :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Nah she ain't that good :biggrin: Just a bloody gold digger who will fall flat on her face. You can enjoy them over there along with your favourite Kardashian trash. No charge from the UK, all free :biggrin:

I was hoping she would stay in the UK so that we could be rid of her.:biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

I was hoping she would stay in the UK so that we could be rid of her.:biggrin:

Nah no such luck pal she loves la la land too much, bit more to her standard even if she is in the Z list :biggrin: