3 hours ago, fasterboss said:

or this or their relationship has reached the point of total boredom,

or she may be a frustrated person without the courage to leave the closet😁

I think the truth came out tonight.  Whitney is a lesbian.  Just to see how she behaved  on the couch and in the bathtub.  She has no interest in Jerar   She enjoys women.  Well nothing wrong with that (although lesbian stuff is not my big interest) but wtf  is she doing in an apartment with a boyfriend.   The other girl enjoys lesbian action but she takes good care of her man.  A helluva nice hand and blow job in the bathtub   And she enjoyed the fucking on the couch.  Meanwhile, Jerar is still awaiting to bust his nuts

• Like 4

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

I think the truth came out tonight.  Whitney is a lesbian.  Just to see how she behaved  on the couch and in the bathtub.  She has no interest in Jerar   She enjoys women.  Well nothing wrong with that (although lesbian stuff is not my big interest) but wtf  is she doing in an apartment with a boyfriend.   The other girl enjoys lesbian action but she takes good care of her man.  A helluva nice hand and blow job in the bathtub   And she enjoyed the fucking on the couch.  Meanwhile, Jerar is still awaiting to bust his nuts

Thx for the insight. I didn’t know that. Makes sense to me. I’ll go with that!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BenCoudon said:

It's kinda like Foxy and Kira being lesbians, and they're both f'ng guys. 

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

So that's it?

WhitneyJerar3.thumb.JPG.ce09dcb15873c6ef45d956225943c195.JPG

Why rape herself?

Options for them - objective:

- continue to play in love with Ice Queen. When the month is over, Jerar will be first Spiderman janitor. Whitney I do not know - go to mom, do nothing there.

- focus on the guests. Invite more different hot people. And then Whitney and Jerar can sleep at least 24 hours/day or not even come to the apartment. Everyone will be happy and views are high.

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow Whitney is most definitely the "coldest fish" I ever saw. Jerar however should have taken the opportunity for a threesome together with Becca & Ben. @AlexLina time to give them the place if they want to join the project.

What for? After how many weeks will you write boringly - close this boring place? They can be successful 1-2-4-5 times - but not always.

We already have enough places - where just a loving couple. And now they are pretty actively closed.

Another Clara and Stas not needed. But concept is a house for fucking, quite interesting. Jerar and little Whitney - have quite a lot hot friends who do not mind getting an apartment for a day or a few hours, for fucking.

From a business point of view - it is mechanics already ready and working in other apartments.

- new guests

- fuck with new guests

- parties with new guests

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Why rape herself?

Options for them - objective:

- continue to play in love with Ice Queen. When the month is over, Jerar will be first Spiderman janitor. Whitney I do not know - go to mom, do nothing there.

- focus on the guests. Invite more different hot people. And then Whitney and Jerar can sleep at least 24 hours/day or not even come to the apartment. Everyone will be happy and views are high.

What for? After how many weeks will you write boringly - close this boring place? They can be successful 1-2-4-5 times - but not always.

We already have enough places - where just a loving couple. And now they are pretty actively closed.

Another Clara and Stas not needed. But concept is a house for fucking, quite interesting. Jerar and little Whitney - have quite a lot hot friends who do not mind getting an apartment for a day or a few hours, for fucking.

From a business point of view - it is mechanics already ready and working in other apartments.

- new guests

- fuck with new guests

- parties with new guests

Agree 100% More guests, more fun.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sparkles said:

if i was Jerar.. tomorrow morning the first thing i would do is pack my things and leave... without even say anything to the other person that live there

First think I bring a girl and Fuck her in the bed.😀

9 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

It's kinda like Foxy and Kira being lesbians, and they're both f'ng guys. 

Well Whitney doesn't.  She can't care less of Jerar and avoids him as much as she could

Foxy and Kira are identified as Lesbians and the male visits adds to the spice mix of the apartment

Whitney is in the project as a member of a male-female couple not lesbian.  

Big difference

• Like 1