4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow can you feel the "passion" 😝

JerarWhitney1.thumb.JPG.6cebd1dc5fc011c861637ef44a4cabd3.JPG  0   135.14 kB

Passion is even more obvious in this pic. 

I have no bad thing to say about  Jerar.  He is very gentle with her, nice fit body, very clean (shaves and shower often) and seems to care a lot about her.  But quite clear that sex is not her forte.  We are fortunate that they have wild guests that are not shy at all.  But this poor Whitney, looks like she was dragged into something she didn't ask for  and she is suffering.  It doesn't appear that it has something to do with the cameras.  She doesn't hide.  

If a woman would have give me the type of handjob she did on the couch, I would have gone away and finished it off myself.  That was terrible.  And now, he is trying to give her pleasure and she ignores him and play with her phone.  I would kick her right out of the apartment.   So sad to see a cutie like this behaving that way.  I think she will be gone within days... 

bored.png

• Like 2

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

If a woman would have give me the type of handjob she did on the couch, I would have gone away and finished it off myself.  That was terrible.  And now, he is trying to give her pleasure and she ignores him and play with her phone.  I would kick her right out of the apartment.   So sad to see a cutie like this behaving that way.  I think she will be gone within days...

Obviously with such sex they will not survive in the project. And why force yourself?

The concept guest apartment for fucking - works good. Whitney and Jerar can devote all time to finding regular guests. And even not come to this apartment. Or live in Rapu mode - sleep, wash your hair, eat.

Everyone will be happy.:rolleyes:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, groomy said:

Obviously with such sex they will not survive in the project. And why force yourself?

The concept guest apartment for fucking - works good. Whitney and Jerar can devote all time to finding regular guests. And even not come to this apartment. Or live in Rapu mode - sleep, wash your hair, eat.

Everyone will be happy.:rolleyes:

Groomy, are you saying that they are making deals with strangers to come in and have sex on cam for the sole purpose of getting views, which is then used to finish the deal? Curious 🤔

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Groomy, are you saying that they are making deals with strangers to come in and have sex on cam for the sole purpose of getting views, which is then used to finish the deal? Curious 🤔

Yes me too. 

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Groomy, are you saying that they are making deals with strangers to come in and have sex on cam for the sole purpose of getting views, which is then used to finish the deal? Curious

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes me too. 

Because you think that they are real friends who come in all others apartments 😅

most of the time, all guest look like strangers 

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I already said what I think in the discussion few days before. I won't repeat it all again now. 

so stop wanting to be curious because you will probably not like the answer

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Because you think that they are real friends who come in all others apartments 😅

most of the time, all guest look like strangers 

totally agree.. some could become friends with time.. in one or other situation (comparing with the amount) they may even be friends.. But the most of the time is just people visit to complete agreements. If wasn't that you will never saw them online

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Not so akward like that.. And doesn't seems to be the only house where that scheme is used

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

so stop wanting to be curious because you will probably not like the answer

The situation here is different as the tenants actual do next to nothing compared to other places where tenants do sth. even without guests visiting. And here there is no interaction with guests at all. It seems they are just sub managers for that place. A whole new situation.