5 hours ago, jjkopite said:

If she turns into a nypho then we know what/who the problem was!

My only comment on this episode is from the first minute this apartment was online, she was a cold fish with Jerar.  So why the hell did she accept to go online as a couple with a guy she couldn't stand?   Regardless what happens in the future, this girl will stay in my mind as a spoiled child that wants both the butter and the money of the butter.

A very nice ass:  That is an understatement.  But mentally wise, not very high.

So if I understand what happened,  as she was often away from the apartment, and quite often very late into the night, she met that new guy.  And, this morning, she told Jerar to pack his gear and buzz off.  She left the apartment while he was packing and her new lover reached her at Patrik's

Once Jerar was gone, she brought in her new angel.   Wow.  May be Hollywood should make a movie with such a story  

• Like 2

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

My only comment on this episode is from the first minute this apartment was online, she was a cold fish with Jerar.  So why the hell did she accept to go online as a couple with a guy she couldn't stand?   Regardless what happens in the future, this girl will stay in my mind as a spoiled child that wants both the butter and the money of the butter.

So if I understand what happened,  as she was often away from the apartment, and quite often very late into the night, she met that new guy.  And, this morning, she told Jerar to pack his gear and buzz off.  She left the apartment while he was packing and her new lover reached her at Patrik's

Once Jerar was gone, she brought in her new angel.   Wow.  May be Hollywood should make a movie with such a story  

Or her bf was not available went the apartment was opening and she agreed to go in with Jerar knowing she could get rid of him when her bf was available?

7 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Or her bf was not available went the apartment was opening and she agreed to go in with Jerar knowing she could get rid of him when her bf was available?

You can speculate as much as you want,  I will continue to believe that if you don't like a person, regardless of the situation, to don't accept to go with him "as a couple".  The videos of her playing on her phone while he was doing oral to her were simply pathetic.  He did everything to please her.  Cooking, cleaning, and lots of tenderness.  

And now , (I just checked the timeline)  she and her new lover went to bed "fully dressed"    This puzzles me as much as the Sid-Bob & Em saga

5 hours ago, jjkopite said:

5 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

I agree about Whitney.

But disagree about the situation. It would be too risky - even for Whitney.

Managers (I do not know Zoi and Tim or Alex and Lina - and Zoi and Tim just executing the decision) really wanted to throw out together. And Whitney on hard test period - every day can be last. And my opinion is that not last long.

• Like 1

And what exactly is her ‘Test’ ? To fuck the brains out of any guy she brings in, to be naked 24 hours a day, to bate 3-4 times in best light and best view.

IMO she won’t do anything and will be booted out soon !!!

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, nack said:

And what exactly is her ‘Test’ ? To fuck the brains out of any guy she brings in, to be naked 24 hours a day, to bate 3-4 times in best light and best view.

IMO she won’t do anything and will be booted out soon !!!

whitney's next possible dates.  

batman.gif

CarefreeInfiniteHypacrosaurus-size_restricted.gif

hulk-golpea-a-thor.gif

08311f7ae4115f80122f41d3e687ae1f83f419ac_hq.gif

8567ccc7-33e0-45dd-916f-d19d6e3005d5.gif

• Like 4