Nyusha & Ronny, Cindy & Matthew

22 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Excuse me ! But as far as I can tell, neither of the two couples are shy. Ronny is the "perfect match" for Nyu's style.

Only Cindy does not yet have the baggage that Nyu already has  on cam (in a group). But we have already seen that this is already being fixed.

Soon (and very soon) the four will be level.

Without exchange definitely.

First at the party's peak - with a lot of alcohol (like that first party). After more freely.

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did you watch the massage session yesterday? I wish you are right but highly doubt it...

They are only three days together. Let's wait. Border is exchange.

And a year later, try #2. Open space. I hope they are lucky with weather.

1181.jpg

119075.jpg

11468.jpg

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I do not talk about sex here. Both girls were too shy getting completely naked... 

Summer has not even begun yet. And then there will be rotation. Mira and Henry studying English. Anastasia studying English. I hint. The only problem is difficulties with local guests.

Probably will not be see local guests. It is difficult to expect from people - who were first in the city, with a different culture, language, make contacts and invite people into house with cams.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

Probably will not be see local guests. It is difficult to expect from people - who were first in the city, with a different culture, language, make contacts and invite people into house with cams.

it would have to be arranged before going there. For instance, Mira or Anastasia could try to find English speaking people on the appropriate website. Just suggestion.

17 minutes ago, groomy said:

Summer has not even begun yet. And then there will be rotation. Mira and Henry studying English. Anastasia studying English. I hint. The only problem is difficulties with local guests.

Maybe the problem is the price.. They are in Budapest, shouldn't be very difficult

btw Groomy, not knowing south russia (where supposedly the weather is way better in the summer .. Wasn't easier to have this kind of house (since there are so many problems with locals and that was also predictable) in south?? and have the same kind of rotation???