Julya & Raul

my 2 cents. the camstars are gr8 as long as they are like kiki & mike in that their sex not on cb is much better than the camshows. as for a & a & a & l apts they don't need pros. they need to get back to the old a & a style orgies with their friends & guests. the anna/alex, bree/drew, candy/dean style get togethers were the most fun.misty, ana, nyusha were headed in the right direction until they all decided to settle down. the truth is that anna & alex would have been gone a long time ago if it hadn't been that they loosened up after terry forced the issue. they were afraid to have full swaps at 1st. but after finally accepting it their relationship got stronger than ever. the camshows are really just the jobs of some on the site. but if it becomes the only sex as s & s have become recently they won't last either.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

my 2 cents. the camstars are gr8 as long as they are like kiki & mike in that their sex not on cb is much better than the camshows. as for a & a & a & l apts they don't need pros. they need to get back to the old a & a style orgies with their friends & guests. the anna/alex, bree/drew, candy/dean style get togethers were the most fun.misty, ana, nyusha were headed in the right direction until they all decided to settle down. the truth is that anna & alex would have been gone a long time ago if it hadn't been that they loosened up after terry forced the issue. they were afraid to have full swaps at 1st. but after finally accepting it their relationship got stronger than ever. the camshows are really just the jobs of some on the site. but if it becomes the only sex as s & s have become recently they won't last either.

Exactly they can make 10.000$ camming when they get no views and don't bring the manager money they will be gone. Or why do you think S&S will move to a smaller place soon? Would not surprise me either when they will be camming less there...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

the brunette is really warm,

I tried yesterday to see a little, but the sound of the tokens and something that innervates me,

I can never really be a fan of this type of apartamnto😔

warm?

On 4/28/2018 at 3:21 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Romania is next to Moldowa so they could easily be in Romania. Its not a long way for Jeka...

Looks like we need lessons in history here. The current Republic of Moldova (not Moldowa), was part of Romania, before WWII. The today Romania has three parts as well: Banat (South), Transylvania (North West) and Moldova ( North East). The Romanian Moldova and the Russian Moldova are divided by a river (Prut).  Pretty much, they split it, after WWII. The Moldavians (Moldoveni), from the Russian side, still speak Romanian, every day, WITH A VERY HEAVY MOLDAVIAN ACCENT). They also speak Russian, since they were "given" to the Russians, again, after WWII, hence they had to learn it. These folks here on VH, speak Romanian, with a heavy Moldavian accent.

I speak and understand 11 languages, Romanian/Moldavian being one of them.

Capisci now, compadres? 🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, doctor_housky said:

Looks like we need lessons in history here. The current Republic of Moldova (not Moldowa), was part of Romania, before WWII. The today Romania has three parts as well: Banat (South), Transylvania (North West) and Moldova ( North East). The Romanian Moldova and the Russian Moldova are divided by a river (Prut).  Pretty much, they split it, after WWII. The Moldavians (Moldoveni), from the Russian side, still speak Romanian, every day, WITH A VERY HEAVY MOLDAVIAN ACCENT). They also speak Russian, since they were "given" to the Russians, again, after WWII, hence they had to learn it. These folks here on VH, speak Romanian, with a heavy Moldavian accent.

I speak and understand 11 languages, Romanian/Moldavian being one of them.

Capisci now, compadres? 🙂

11 languages? Really? Wow thats impressive. Can you tell us which languages?

I dont usually look at this site but this girl is so FINE!-- He fucks her for half an hour and didnt cum--He finally had to jack onto her stomach--I dont have a clue what his problem is but she is soooo hot --She has a new fan....

Screenshot (902).png

Screenshot (903).png

Screenshot (904).png

Screenshot (907).png

Screenshot (906).png

Screenshot (905).png

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1