Julya & Raul

9 hours ago, sr71gn said:

I dont usually look at this site but this girl is so FINE!-- He fucks her for half an hour and didnt cum--He finally had to jack onto her stomach--I dont have a clue what his problem is but she is soooo hot --She has a new fan....

Really great-looking and not shy either, but I guess she'll go the same way as all the cam show people in VHTV.  Little social interaction, a lot of waiting for customers and assembly line like cam shows. 

Just remember. Everything started promising with Stella and Stefan also. Now, their apartment is a cam show factory. You could also look at the people she's staying with at this place. They are all cam show zobies imprisoned in a lifeless and endless repetition of their cam show. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Russ said:

I understand that they need to earn extra money because VH-TV does not pay very well, so they need to Cam at home or go out and deliver pizzas or what ever, So if they Cam and have a normal sex life i am ok with it. So far Kiki and Mike and Ana are keeping this place from being boring

Think all depends the amount of time..if it's Lets say at max three,four hours a day then it's ok,if it's the insane amount of time of s&s,a&e then it's terrible,always all the time I look to the previews of that place one or two girls are ass up with the pink dongle thing in pussy,such an turnoff.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Think all depends the amount of time..if it's Lets say at max three,four hours a day then it's ok,if it's the insane amount of time of s&s,a&e then it's terrible,always all the time I look to the previews of that place one or two girls are ass up with the pink dongle thing in pussy,such an turnoff.

Right. Nothing against a little webcamming but it should not be the main occupation there...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Right. Nothing against a little webcamming but it should not be the main occupation there...

Totaly.think it's obvious when the place it's basicaly webcam and more webcam it kills it,look at s&t place,place it's lost.But we have the other side of people that do cam but managed to conciliate it with VH and got an nice balance like v&k,hopeful this house will be the same,not big fan of main couple(the residents)but for sure they have very hot guests.

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

Who is this hottie?

Screenshot (910).png

ı have friend .he can tell where the chicken is come from only looking her legs. you understand she is hotie only looking her legs. damn ı have not that kind of talents.