Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

21 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

When girls cry,  mostly it's just a Woman thing. 

She lived almost 3 months with friends, it is normal that she is a little sad
look at us, we are as sad as she to see her go ^^

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Me gustaría que Emily llegue porque RLC está siguiendo el mismo camino que VHTV, cantidad y muy poca calidad, solo vea la habitación de Rose

I really do not know what you are based on, especially in the case of this thread that is about the girls of Barcelona.
Even as you say, I do not agree with your reasoning, what would be wrong?

Is that VHtv something bad? I think people are happy there, that they are customers and I do not know them as you seem to know them, to complain about the show that page offers.

il y a 33 minutes, Sergio a dit :

if Darina's cunt could talk who knows what she would tell us, we're collecting money to pay for the plane to take Emily to Barcelona 

Tu délires complètement Sergio! A peine Nica partie que tu insinues que Emily pourrait la remplacer à B4??

Avant d'avancer quelque chose ici, réfléchis et ne dis pas n'importe quoi, ok? Tu es en train de rendre tout le monde en confusion avec tes dires! aies des preuves avant d'avancer quelque chose de concret! ok??? 

5 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

sin Nica aquí ya hay un funeral ...............

What happened, was something to expect. The group that is going away, has really demonstrated the way in which the clients, can be entertained, and that they want night after night to return to visit that page.
Rose was the promoter, but really, she had good companions, that also, for some reasons or for others, they knew how to have a good time and that the clients of RLC, also had a good time.
Now, without Belle, without Jas, without Nica ... and when you leave the house, Rose, again, we will go back to the usual, as you say, a house where life is lived in another way.
Less entertainment, and perhaps more hours of boredom.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Sergio said:

if Darina's cunt could talk who knows what she would tell us, we're collecting money to pay for the plane to take Emily to Barcelona

peter griffin work GIFpeter griffin humor canalla GIF

15 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I would like Emily to arrive because RLC is following the same path as VHTV, quantity and very little quality, just see Rose's room

4 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

without Nica here is already a funeral ...............

and belle and jasmin gone is there any one there to watch beside blair:dodgy: and I dont see them doing nothing to watch .sorry but with out belle in b4 its as worthless as b2 with out monica❤️ she is the one that has made that apt worth watching . sure sofie has stepped up but maybe she is not making much outside the apt :dodgy: just think about it she went from staying in a tent to showing some funny but she still needs Naomi to make it look good