Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

no doubt blair is not into it she was on her phone most all night and I belive she is the reason they quit early I saw signs last night she was not really happy about things the way she started watching things between putin and the girls 

I could have, sort of, understood that scenario, naked or in the bath, as a one off...but every night...😕...bearing in mind it appears that Mr and Mrs Blair have been an item for a while now...
Tbh, I don't think he's that comfortable with the whole situation..He hides his modesty all of the time...I've a feeling these events in Blair's room will be a thing of the past...Just my opinion guys...

...and just as I say that, they get the fucking cups out again...I give up...:cry:

• Like 2

Wonderful, So Exciting, So Imaginative, So Unique,  Such a waste of our time this will be again. Adri ruins the fun between Anita and Darina because she is either afraid of what might happen or jealous, not sure which. Too Bad another promising night just went to shit.

• See the source image
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I could have, sort of, understood that scenario, naked or in the bath, as a one off...but every night...😕...bearing in mind it appears that Mr and Mrs Blair have been an item for a while now...
Tbh, I don't think he's that comfortable with the whole situation..He hides his modesty all of the time...I've a feeling these events in Blair's room will be a thing of the past...Just my opinion guys...

...and just as I say that, they get the fucking cups out again...I give up...:cry:

me too every time I think I understand things they do something  to make say what the hell 

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think it's about time Blair's guy moves on now. I don't think he's been a negative influence on the girls, and they've had some very entertaining nights in his company...My issue is that these nights are starting to become a bit repetitive, and, lets face it, he's been there quite a while now...😕
I don't mind their BF's coming to stay, but, IMO, a week is long enough...

All the Girls have to do is Grow a Set of Twat Waffles and tell him to pack his bags and leave.   It's quite Simple. If Blair doesn't like it she can leave with him. 

• Like 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

All the Girls have to do is Grow a Set of Twat Waffles and tell him to pack his bags and leave.   It's quite Simple. If Blair doesn't like it she can leave with him. 

i been hoping for that.

• Upvote 1