Patrik & Clair

Just now, waldi said:

take sub now, it's still time to watch them

Why? I already know what live amateur sex looks like. Poor lighting, then Dick In Dick Out over and over till the cum hits the hand, wall, floor, well anything but the girl. Well, something like that for the most part. Has sex changed since I left my sub behind? 🧐

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Why? I already know what live amateur sex looks like. Poor lighting, then Dick In Dick Out over and over till the cum hits the hand, wall, floor, well anything but the girl. Well, something like that for the most part. Has sex changed since I left my sub behind? 🧐

I meant " the ones who don’t pose for the cams for money ", if you subscribe now there's still a chance to watch them before they turn into cam show.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, waldi said:

I meant " the ones who don’t pose for the cams for money ", if you subscribe now there's still a chance to watch them before they turn into cam show.

Yes, indeed! I know.l, but I’m not certain the 21 number is right though. 

Can an actual voyeur get a 37% discount? 

vh at 1 time talked about subbing for certain apts. i guess it could be 5, 10, something like that. they could also divide them into different tiers. sex, bating, camshow, video games, family friendly clothed parties, hide & cover cams, empty. but i'd bet that they would be priced high. a bundle would still be cheaper i'm sure. and anyone at any time could just not watch the apts that they don't like. like everyone else i still see things to complain about. but i'm finding a lot less due to the overload of apts available now. just about the only reaon to complain about something more than once or twice would be to complain for complaining's sake. jmo.