Marla & Hector

10 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

ok, this is the great day.

Tomorrow morning when we open our eyes i take my luggage and, or the first time in our lifetime,

we set foot on US continental territory before the sun goes down.

we don't stay away too much (24th september we have the plane back home) 

till 24th we say hello to all to all of you, if i can (i don't know how much phone battery i need) i read here

and maybe say something when we land to assure it's all ok, if you like i upload some photo of our journey

we wait an year and we are so happy but i lie if i say we don't think neither a moment we miss a bit the electonic eye

who connect us 24/d.

and now, Sail to America!!

Bon voyage and have an amazing trip you two! I would love to see some pics of your adventures in NY!!!!

• Like 1

On 9/20/2018 at 6:42 AM, DARKJOKER666 said:

DngwlgaW0AArD1a.jpg:large

Daaaaayum Marla!!! Lol I need to go on vacation with you guys!

So fucking sexy.Marla it's beautiful😍.Love how she have such nice big breasts but with lovely small nipples.Have an nice vacations you two.

🙂 tomorrow at 20:45 (ny hour) we take the plane back to europe, after a brief pit stop in monaco we came back home so.. se you soon

i cant find a service to upload more.photo from the phone so ill show you something when we came home..

just 2 word: Victoria's Secret

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Crerigan said:

🙂 tomorrow at 20:45 (ny hour) we take the plane back to europe, after a brief pit stop in monaco we came back home so.. se you soon

i cant find a service to upload more.photo from the phone so ill show you something when we came home..

just 2 word: Victoria's Secret

Oh nice! I hope you two completely enjoyed your time in the states. Vacations are fun but its always nice to get back home and kick your feet up.

• Like 1