Marla & Hector

2 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

Today we was at a dear friend wedding, and Marla want to go in a cool wedding attire, that is cool but uncorfotable to wear all day.

so she changed up mid day, by our cartumblr_pftx9g9vDS1u1czja_540.jpg

Naughty girl. Guess she likes to show off. :biggrin:Thanks for sharing. Sexy pic ❤️

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I see that Marla and Hector got the "Offline Apt Bump" back to the top of the board. This is really a bad way to handle the listing.  I really wish that VHTV would follow what I provided to them.  It's reasonable and sensible. 

Reasonable would be if they apply always the same method (being anyone they decided to choose) in all equal situations... that's not the case

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I see that Marla and Hector got the "Offline Apt Bump" back to the top of the board. This is really a bad way to handle the listing.  I really wish that VHTV would follow what I provided to them.  It's reasonable and sensible. 

I talked with James today about that matter. Won't happen again he said.

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Good! It's a bad policy to allow tenants to get bumped simply by being offline or by moving. I wish that they would properly re-sort them into their correct place and follow the standard that I suggested. It wasn't just me that put that advice together, it was done with the influence of other people too. I promise that it's the best way to handle it.

can i ask what is the procedure?

i dunno this what happen, i just go on honeymoon..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

DD-table.jpg

@CreriganYou guys need this in your life. It can easily be programmed for any Tabletop gaming session and it's 4k resolution. Would make the DM's job a helleva lot easier

look our table, i built the little son of that 😛

I'm not so rich to have the original.one

• Like 1