Marla & Hector

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes, they already are online. Back and safe to Italy

Ah got it! I didn't see that they had moved their cam to the top of the list. I just glanced at the cam at the bottom that still said "offline" because that's where they were this morning. Thank goodness they're back I was getting worried they'd have to spend christmas in NY lol.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Ah got it! I didn't see that they had moved their cam to the top of the list. I just glanced at the cam at the bottom that still said "offline" because that's where they were this morning. Thank goodness they're back I was getting worried they'd have to spend christmas in NY lol.

I once was in NY during christmas. It is so crowded there. Unbelievable. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I once was in NY during christmas. It is so crowded there. Unbelievable. 

Yeah it's fucking insane. Hollywood and US television has romanticized NY so much since the 70's that it's become the number one christmas tourist spot. That's not even mentioning the city during New Years. Imagine a city where 8 million people live then pack in another 2 million for about a week.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Yeah it's fucking insane. Hollywood and US television has romanticized NY so much since the 70's that it's become the number one christmas tourist spot. That's not even mentioning the city during New Years. Imagine a city where 8 million people live then pack in another 2 million for about a week.

Totally right. When I saw the crowd around the Rockefeller center tree I decided "Fuck it it is just a tree" and carried on 😂

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Yes, they already are online. Back and safe to Italy

Confirmed, agency save us (probably because is run by my cousin) and today we are arrived at home after a local revival of "The Terminal".
sleep in a terminal is really uncomfotable 😛

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

Confirmed, agency save us (probably because is run by my cousin) and today we are arrived at home after a local revival of "The Terminal".

I believe that watching "The Terminal" is way more fun then living "The Terminal" 😁

1 hour ago, Crerigan said:

I used to travel internationally a lot at my old job and I completely agree with everything you just said. Trying to catch a quick nap while 200 people mill around you and children scream is not the best way to get rested up for a business presentation lol. I'm glad you guys are home, I get to see the lovely Marla again, you guys get to relax and try to decompress from the trip, and everything gets back to a normal pace.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

You be nice about that tree.  To me and a over a billion others it's a Chrismas Tree and is a means to celebrate the birth of our saviour Jesus Christ. Walk away from it if you don't share the a same belief, but please don't disrespect other people's beliefs and call it a "just a tree". It's not. 🙂

You did get wrong what I meant. I wanted to say it's just another Christmas tree just like many other Christmas trees. Not worth joining the big crowd to see it. Was never my attention say something against Christmas. I like Christmas although I am not religious at all.

2 hours ago, suckier44 said:

With this couple why are they even here ???? It looks to me with all there computer screens is this were the vhtv hub is that's what I think every time I look in this  apartment witch is not very often tbh this is were the whole VHTV is run from lol 

i don't understand what is the meaning of this

We are out for dinner, cause we must recover our car (was parked at Dad's place instead of airport :P) and, most important, our cat.

We know Anubi is the real star of the show cause everyone watch us cause of our adorable ball of fur ant not becouse marla's tit ( 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 )

so we recover the star, have dinner (my mom was professional cook before his retirement) and came back ^^ 

• Like 3