Em, Lisa & Grant

4 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Their argument is more interesting than what's happening in the apartment 😁

That may be but the Apartment Boards are not the place to be carrying on.  All arguments in Apartment Topics do is make others stop posting till things settle down. So when things start to get heated up it's best to get to the matter as quickly as possible.

• Like 2

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

I so desperately love to see Suzy have sex with a guy.

What is the point of all gorgeous girls use vibrator or become lesbian - and guys keep bating to them?

its called population control 😂 

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I would rather Lisa do this with another guy while Grant was away, but I don't doubt in my head that Grant knows about this and doesn't care. Just like he knows about Lisa and Chloe and doesn't care.

would it strengthen your thinking?

cN7dw7L.jpg

GC4sfT5.jpg

7trspv3.jpg

Or this quick triple kiss?

gzHS4DC.jpg

BnHlUXe.jpg

he1Fxy0.jpg

kUJ622g.jpg

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

OK!
Right click, new tab, authorize and update.
Problems with the site I use to embed these images.

I have never saw any of them... only if open in new tab and refresh. you should change your host

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I have never saw any of them... only if open in new tab and refresh. you should change your host

they guided me to another one more my antivirus identifies it as potential risk and does not access.
The only one I can use at the moment is this. And the images only become "invisible" after a certain time. I can see at least that's what I've been given.

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

they guided me to another one more my antivirus identifies it as potential risk and does not access.
The only one I can use at the moment is this. And the images only become "invisible" after a certain time. I can see at least that's what I've been given.

But i would say that you are the only one watching them (here they are always invisible)... unless users who do the "open in new tab + refresh" 

Except premier users you may check the hosts that people use here that works.. now i normally use "keep4u.ru"