Em, Lisa & Grant

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Maria has been here longer than both.

Yes!

In the beginning I wanted to write only Maria. Then I remembered about Bree and C&D - looked at the forum when they appeared in Anna place. And I forgot about Maria...:confused:

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

NAS too I think?

No NAS 27 jule 2017. Only Maria, Lisa and Candy&Dean in 1 year club.:rolleyes:

Guest anybody's
8 minutes ago, just man said:

she with the panda are visiting . or the panda came alone.. seems to me are they sisters!!:biggrin:

panda is not sister of chloe we have three pandas at this house. em ,sid and the panda. the real panda has more and colourful sex life than sid and em and em and bob.

4 minutes ago, damperlikamyon said:

panda is not sister of chloe we have three pandas at this house. em ,sid and the panda.

Well, then, the panda mates is the Em & Sd.. thx mate for the information..!!  in French Merci beaucoup..:biggrin:

Guest anybody's
3 minutes ago, just man said:

Well, then, the panda mates is the Em & Sd.. thx mate for the information..!!  in French Merci beaucoup..:biggrin:

by the way @just man ı appreciate and like very much all pics you have posted about reallifecam. why do not you post pics regarding vhtv?

Just now, damperlikamyon said:

by the way @just man ı appreciate and like very much all pics you have posted about reallifecam. why do not you post pics regarding vhtv?

i belonged to Rlc .. the speed of the site is very quite to me .. here in VHTV .. the speed of action .. like the race between rabbit & the turtle (RLC) at the end of racing.. the surprising is it the turtle  that she is winning !!..:rolleyes:

Guest anybody's
1 minute ago, just man said:

i belonged to Rlc .. the speed of the site is very quite to me .. here in VHTV .. the speed of action .. like the race between rabbit & the turtle (RLC) at the end of racing.. the surprising is it the turtle  that she is winning !!..:rolleyes:

ı do not agree with you. yes the speed of site is not fast as formula 1 racings but it is not race between rabbit and turtle either.  thanks for your delicieux pics as Macron said.