Em, Lisa & Grant

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The ONE thing that would revitalize their apartment is the one thing I don't see either of them making any effort in doing; having parties, and more specifically having parties with adventurous guests. Look at what happened last night at Patrik and Clair's place. You had Ben hooking up with some girl in the bathroom and flirting with her all night while his girlfriend slept in the bedroom and the apartment was one of the most watched of the night. Look at what happened with Ary and George's place, they had a ton of guests last night, they all played a strip card game and everybody had a good time, two people wound up fucking and that place was also one of the most watched of the night. Look at what happened with Cleo and Axel when they invited Oscar and everyone was glued to their apartment wondering if Oscar was going to fuck Cleo.

Now look at this place. Em is completely anti-social only inviting Sia over every couple of weeks, but between then there's literally no other friends aside from Bob and Sid. Lisa used to be just as bad in the past. Recently she has at least tried to invite friends over but the problem is her friends aren't adventurous. Unfortunately because of VH flooding their site with apartments, the time for anti-social behavior is over. I don't see Lisa ever doing anything scandalous again and as long as Em continues to only deal with Bob and Sid, she's never going to do anything scandalous or adventurous. There best bet (and only bet at this point) is for better and sexually charged friends to invite over to make this place interesting again. 

Great diagnosis. Compliments.
I continue to be pessimistic if Sid stays at home: Em does not have sex with him and his presence prevents the arrival of new "adventurous" guests.

6 minutes ago, budda said:

Great diagnosis. Compliments.
I continue to be pessimistic if Sid stays at home: Em does not have sex with him and his presence prevents the arrival of new "adventurous" guests.

It's like when you have a child in the house, everybody is careful what you do or say!

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, zoifan said:

For me, bringing a guest participant like Sia was a big credit. I liked Sia performance very much. I give her A+ score for so many measures. 

However, unfortunately, Em's situation is beyond repair and bringing Sia once every 4 month would not help.

Update:

Not sure I saw Sia every other weeks. Here are the 3 sex scenes I remember from Sia. Am I missing ant scene?

• 3some between Sia, Sid and Em in Lisa appartment
  • 4 some between Sia, Sid, Bob and Em. The night that Sid lost Em to Bob
  • Sia with her boyfriend two weeks ago

I think you nailed it. I don't think Sia is gonna share this bf with Em or anyone else. It's too bad Sia was not a candidate to move in with Em. They are obviously besties and I think the social dynamics would have been more natural. Even better if they could work the guest situation as invitation only. wishful thinking..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

For me, bringing a guest participant like Sia was a big credit. I liked Sia performance very much. I give her A+ score for so many measures. 

However, unfortunately, Em's situation is beyond repair and bringing Sia once every 4 month would not help.

Update:

Not sure I saw Sia every other weeks. Here are the 3 sex scenes I remember from Sia. Am I missing ant scene?

• 3some between Sia, Sid and Em in Lisa appartment
  • 4 some between Sia, Sid, Bob and Em. The night that Sid lost Em to Bob
  • Sia with her boyfriend two weeks ago

that's all that i know of.

i think that lisa & chloe were good together. but chloe had the same problem that em has. she couldn't or wouldn't ditch james. lisa is the same with grant. though he looks like cassanova compared to the others.

c84b0028e81156627b735988c20ce639.gif

tumblr_nijojo30OY1qzdlkbo1_500.gif

tumblr_okh5j8hLWH1qzuwh0o2_400.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, sat11 said:

its a death sentence only for the others EM must be watched more than any of Anna's apts., lisa bated  and  had sex but not much attention  and every one talk about EM, BOB is here and and Sid is here , they should have left Lisa in her own apt. and bring bree and drew here since they both do nothing, 

BTW EM is not doing SID a favor , he is here with the plan to give people the impression that the triangle (EM+BOB+SID) and the drama is still here  and keep people watching hoping to see in reverse her cheating on Bob with SID with kiss and touching like yesterday  when SID rubbed her ass the time line bar almost touch the screen. mission accomplished !!!

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

UHrg2TWs_o.jpg
HcQgi9hE_o.jpg
xCiSeSU4_o.jpg
kH8DviQ0_o.jpg
88mHZhtG_o.jpg
v8zqTJBn_o.jpg

people watched this more than the sex or batting of lisa😏
h9DC4GoJ_o.jpg

this became very ridiculous  play 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, x1000 said:

this became very ridiculous  play 

such a short comment is really not worth that hundreds of people have to scroll thru several known pics.

Pls press quote and THINK. Thanks!

If you are in a hurry and have no time to delete the pics, then pls save more time and don´t quote. :angel:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, spielo said:

such a short comment is really not worth that hundreds of people have to scroll thru several known pics.

Pls press quote and THINK. Thanks!

If you are in a hurry and have no time to delete the pics, then pls save more time and don´t quote. :angel:

Good point 👍

8 hours ago, groomy said:

Well this is traditional for Anna's apartments now.

Bree&Drew, Misty&Kyle, Candy&Dean - completely dead in last weeks.

This (Em+Lisa) - trying something. But very so-so. And in fact - really memorable only that girl-girl meeting with Lisa.

Anastasia - found her Kyle. The pace will only fall.

Nyusha&Ronny&Cindy&Matt - make focus on alcohol. Less and less fun and debauchery.:sad:

Mira&Henry - in general are good (they have a few threesomes). But time is playing against them. Their excellent, hot sex is not particularly interesting to subscribers. For everyone has already seen. They are intensively looking for new friends - in swing communities, but they have a small city. So everything goes slowly.

Indeed,maybe a&a aren't as interested as in start,regard b&d,c&d and em&sid think the places aren't death in the last weeks..more like some months by now,only the ocasional orgy or partie thing,in Lisa case from what I seen she it's being a lot active,for sure a lot more than em,Sid,b&d.But putting Lisa and boyfriend togheter with e&s it's almost to give them an death sentence.N&r&c&m probarby watched them half hour in total if much.Would be very interesting to see a&a opening an fresh place,with totaly new residents and that are fun to watch,if they archieved to do that in past then they can do it again,but...they will have to put friendships apart(regard VH job)and act more smartly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

i think that lisa & chloe were good together. but chloe had the same problem that em has. she couldn't or wouldn't ditch james. lisa is the same with grant. though he looks like cassanova compared to the others

I didn't know that Em was with James.😋🤣