Em, Lisa & Grant

53 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Because of this (and i also 2-3 days ago said other details that show the attention they give to the project) .. And because the answers i got in past from support.. Now will only open tickets if see someone being rape, punched or murdered on screens (don't think they will saw that)

Didn't she already used strapon?? 

That I have seen or observed, not yet.
By the way, none of Anna's projects have ever used it. Not Anna, if I remember correctly. Or am I mistaken?

But between Lisa and Chloe I would really like it a lot, to see this innovation.
😉

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Hey Amy, missing you
I really do not know if yesterday was the first time more effective between Lisa and Chloe but it was clear that Chloe liked and much of the "adventure".
Lisa too.

Sisters, friends or "business" complicit, the fact is that chemistry between them exists without a shadow of a doubt.
As you have noted, it has always existed latently.
😏

Thx! I missed you too. ❤️

I have always loved Lisa. She seems to be carrying us along on this journey of hers. It's as if sometimes she takes a glimpse back at us to see how we're doing and then turns forward to make her choices a reality. She makes herself transparent to me on a subliminal level. I can perceive her thinking process and she just seems real to me. There are a few others on VH who are also like this to me and those are the ones who I enjoy the most. It's the ones who I can't feel, the one's who put up a veneer over themselves, who I don't enjoy as much.   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Now Grant can return with Em and both will play the cat .hehehehehe😉

Are you sure Em will come back together with Grant or she will remain out ?

What do you aspect from her ?

Have a look at her last week.

From Sunday evening until Thursday afternoon: phone, TV, phone, PC, sleep,TV, phone, PC, phone, PC, sleep, phone, TV….

Thursday afternoon: she disappared until this morning, then phone, PC, cry, PC, phone, PC, phone… and then disappared again.

In comparisation with other apts, she has offered us a very exiting week !

I would rather Lisa do this with another guy while Grant was away, but I don't doubt in my head that Grant knows about this and doesn't care. Just like he knows about Lisa and Chloe and doesn't care.

45 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I would rather Lisa do this with another guy while Grant was away, but I don't doubt in my head that Grant knows about this and doesn't care. Just like he knows about Lisa and Chloe and doesn't care.

i don't think this guys don't consider girl/girl as a real sex. lisa is getting in to this girl staff very well

giphy.gif

XTaIiGKc_o.jpg
AC9Bx1uS_o.jpg
i3h9mHw2_o.jpg
aBGmqv8N_o.jpg
TTY2VV1i_o.jpg
CyRYREvy_o.jpg
1JisULTa_o.jpg
gBu2Wup1_o.jpg
Ix7UYB8g_o.jpg
e2PkbB2j_o.jpg
uvKZDrVX_o.jpg
cciyssJZ_o.jpg
bMWTtoxg_o.jpg

• Like 4

while i am not a fan of girl on girl i did like the lisa/chloe activity as chloe has allways been 1 of my favorite girls on vh. and the lisa/suzi stuff shows me that lisa is trying hard to get this apt back to life. hopefully this will grow into some more parties closer to the old a & a type. now it's up to em to wake up & join the living.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

while i am not a fan of girl on girl i did like the lisa/chloe activity as chloe has allways been 1 of my favorite girls on vh. and the lisa/suzi stuff shows me that lisa is trying hard to get this apt back to life. hopefully this will grow into some more parties closer to the old a & a type. now it's up to em to wake up & join the living.

well she could start with Lisa then...

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

trying hard to get this apt back to life. hopefully this will grow into some more parties closer to the old a & a type.

You're kidding yourself if you think Lise will have parties like A/A. Lisa doesn't even fuck other guys. Grant doesn't fuck other girls. Em is an anti-social basket case. Lisa may throw parties but it will be just like the one she threw last night, with people who only want to hang out and play games and nothing else. But I do agree, the fact that Lisa is even entertaining the thought of fucking another girl shows she's at least trying. Can't fault her for that, but like I said earlier, it's not the same as if she was fucking another guy.

17 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

You're kidding yourself if you think Lise will have parties like A/A. Lisa doesn't even fuck other guys. Grant doesn't fuck other girls. Em is an anti-social basket case. Lisa may throw parties but it will be just like the one she threw last night, with people who only want to hang out and play games and nothing else. But I do agree, the fact that Lisa is even entertaining the thought of fucking another girl shows she's at least trying. Can't fault her for that, but like I said earlier, it's not the same as if she was fucking another guy.

will you give it a break! you constantly fantasize about every couple on this site cheating & that won't happen either so let's just check it out or not. and by the way in case you weren't paying attention a & a's parties a lot of times weren't gr8. and also we've seen many people come & go so it is theoretically possible that SOMETHING interesting will happen SOME day, OK ! is it allright with you to have a differing opinion?

• Like 1