Em, Lisa & Grant

Just now, Alladino said:

VHTV wrote on twitter:

Dear users! Our servers are under high load. We have already begun to fix the issue.
Sorry for the inconvenience!

thanks. Bob's slap made the VH servers shake !!

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, since the site is down, let me inform you that my pee test went well. No issues whatsoever. Now the only thing I have to worry about is whether or not that cloud of marijuana smoke at the Slayer concert is going to register or not. 🤟🏻

Btw, if you live anywhere close to this last round of Slayer shows don’t miss it. It was  awesome and you’ll never get to see them ever again. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, since the site is down, let me inform you that my pee test went well. No issues whatsoever. Now the only thing I have to worry about is whether or not that cloud of marijuana smoke at the Slayer concert is going to register or not. 🤟🏻

Btw, if you live anywhere close to this last round of Slayer shows don’t miss it. It was  awesome and you’ll never get to see them ever again. 

Do we need to call in a ticket on AMY..haha hope your having fun!!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

VHTV wrote on twitter:

Dear users! Our servers are under high load. We have already begun to fix the issue.
Sorry for the inconvenience!

Yeah yeah yeah put another record on, nothing seems to change then.

15 minutes ago, Refur said:

In all this I feel sorry for Lisa. She is the innocent victim here.

Couldn't agree more,Lisa deserves more,hope when house returns it's just her and grant,and then later maybe another couple joins them who knows.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Let's see what happens tmrw...

My friend we know what will happen,em and bob will stay like nothing hapened.But well maybe will be diferent this time.