Em, Lisa & Grant

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, whoever thought she had such a temper. The idea a man should never hit a woman can only go so far, the way she wailed on him it's not surprising ha struck her back. It would be fascinating to know what they we're discussing in the kitchen

• Like 2

Best thing Bob could have did in this situation would be to get up, get dressed and leave.  Had he did that, he would have had all my respect.  Instead, he dropped down lower than her level.  They really, really, need to grow up...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, x1000 said:

i suggest on vhtv to open new apt for boxing to send the tenants who did such acts  to Develop their skills  😎

😅,well they already have good names..coming from ana ex place..the Rockhead..and in the right corner..Bob the slap..lets get ready to rumbleeee..big brother 17 GIF.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

😅,well they already have good names..coming from ana ex place..the Rockhead..and in the right corner..Bob the slap..lets get ready to rumbleeee..big brother 17 GIF.

i‘m sure vhtv have everything 😁

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, ze81 said:

😆,sure but someone must warn VHTV that some of their boxers play dirtboxers GIF.

so we need very strict and strong  judge man or woman  or both , suggestions ?

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Best thing Bob could have did in this situation would be to get up, get dressed and leave.  Had he did that, he would have had all my respect.  Instead, he dropped down lower than her level.  They really, really, need to grow up...

the last thing bob will think in or do is leaving

1 minute ago, x1000 said:

no , we need them from vhtv , no more expenses ,they have many  cams to replace

Fuck you're totaly right,VH already spend most of their budget in pristine cams and spot on stream deliver,well gess the juries(from VH) Will have to be the two(only)ones that pass the urine test with clean substancies record,so my safe bet for judges are Dean and Mary.Done.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Fuck you're totaly right,VH already spend most of their budget in pristine cams and spot on stream deliver,well gess the juries(from VH) Will have to be the two(only)ones that pass the urine test with clean substancies record,so my safe bet for judges are Dean and Mary.Done.

dean ?!!!!!!! you want it massacre 😂😂😂