Stella & Stephan Part #2

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest anybody's
3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why use two accounts? I think that's not permitted here...

@StnCld316 will be happy to delete if that is not permitted. 

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why use two accounts? I think that's not permitted here...

Because maybe you can get better answers to your questions..haha..you like to talk to yourself, lol..you're lonely, lmao..Identity crisis, dang..there are alot of reasons..lololo

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, anybody's said:

@StnCld316 will be happy to delete if that is not permitted. 

There's nothing saying how many Accounts a Member can have.  Just one Account is a Premium Member and the other is not.

The only thing is if there is a Contest going and you place likes on your own Content it could Disqualify you from the Contest as Liking your own Posts for that purpose is not permitted.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They are doing them in another house... christine solo also

do you know where and under what name chris is doing her solo show? Also Stella has some other shows on other cams she at least she has a page for. Does she cam in other locations as well? Curious

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There's nothing saying how many Accounts a Member can have.  Just one Account is a Premium Member and the other is not.

The only thing is if there is a Contest going and you place likes on your own Content it could Disqualify you from the Contest as Liking your own Posts for that purpose is not permitted.

Thanks for clarifying.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Houlii said:

do you know where and under what name chris is doing her solo show? Also Stella has some other shows on other cams she at least she has a page for. Does she cam in other locations as well? Curious

They can cam in other places I don't care. I don't watch camshows at all. As long as they do not cam so much anymore in that place it's alright. 👍