Becca & Ben

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maitre197
3 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

So the one he fucked at Jerar & Whitney was #1,  the one in the bathroom at Clair & Patrik was #2

I  score the girls had  been fucked officially as a VH particapant.

Guest maitre197
1 minute ago, BenCoudon said:

Participants are the ones with their name on an apartment.  Guests, whether they fuck on cam or not, are only guests

I mean the guest girls  fucked after Ben became a VH particapant.

Guest maitre197
6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Naming them is one thing but when it get's more than 10 or 20 of them remembering names gets impossible...

If Ben will be a good pickup artist we have a chance to see some of his girls in different combination. I dont think that is a good idea to write in the forum today Ben @fucked #34 and #11@.  

Guest maitre197
4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

number has to be total number he fucked on vh on cam whether a participant or not.

Your score - 5. mine -2. I propose to start from number #3. Next girl will be #4.

4 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

If Ben will be a good pickup artist we have a chance to see some of his girls in different combination. I dont think that is a good idea to write in the forum today Ben @fucked #34 and #11@.  

since he is just starting out there is a chance that we can give them names. but if he gets them at the present rate it will be impossible to keep track of them except by number.

• Like 1

what are we trying to achieve here?  An award for the highest number of different partners? 

If it is the case, although it was gay action, Freddy is way ahead of all the other guys on VH.  For the number of different girls fucked by a guy on VH,  Alan is still ahead. But who's counting :)).   

16 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

what are we trying to achieve here?  An award for the highest number of different partners? 

If it is the case, although it was gay action, Freddy is way ahead of all the other guys on VH.  For the number of different girls fucked by a guy on VH,  Alan is still ahead. But who's counting :)).  

I think you are forgetting Alan&Alex guys crew... Drew, Henry and Dean..

Guest maitre197
17 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

what are we trying to achieve here? 

Notions and names - the first step  of every law,  every discussion.