Becca & Ben

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Just kidding with you guys. But, it really does feel quite amazing! You are indeed missing out on some serious pleasure. 😁❤️💋

Shave my legs and then wear Pantyhose. I'll have to try that someday.   :biggrin:

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Just kidding with you guys. But, it really does feel quite amazing! You are indeed missing out on some serious pleasure. 😁❤️💋

A lot of people, maybe most people, will tell you they can't stand the sound
of fingernails on a blackboard. For whatever reason, it has no effect on me.
I can even be the one scratching the blackboard, it still doesn't bother me.
However, my fingernails-on-the-blackboard moment happens when nylons
or pantyhose touch my skin. I just can't stand that feeling. Sorry, Amy, I guess
I'll never be a girl. 😊

5 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

A lot of people, maybe most people, will tell you they can't stand the sound
of fingernails on a blackboard. For whatever reason, it has no effect on me.
I can even be the one scratching the blackboard, it still doesn't bother me.
However, my fingernails-on-the-blackboard moment happens when nylons
or pantyhose touch my skin. I just can't stand that feeling. Sorry, Amy, I guess
I'll never be a girl. 😊

Oh my Lets! Yes, no way you'd make it. 

How about lace? Me, I'm not that big of a fan. Looks great, but it's scratchy. 

Satin feels amazing, but there is a lot of static to deal with. Lol

Cotton is very nice. But not quite so girly. Those Calvin Klein undies the girls love so much are awesome to wear.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Shave my legs and then wear Pantyhose. I'll have to try that someday.   :biggrin:

Please let me know how it goes. Pics too or it didn’t happen. 😊

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh my Lets! Yes, no way you'd make it. 

How about lace? Me, I'm not that big of a fan. Looks great, but it's scratchy. 

Satin feels amazing, but there is a lot of static to deal with. Lol

Cotton is very nice. But not quite so girly. Those Calvin Klein undies the girls love so much are awesome to wear.

Cotton is fine. Satin, too. Never tried lace, but I usually like it when I see it.

• Like 1

Well I think we are here for a huge ride.  Ben is a hot horny dude.  First night at Jerar & W, 2 couples on the couch, although he was fucking Beca, his hands were trying to reach Clair.  Last week, while his girl was sleeping, he fucked a guest girl in the bathroom at Clair's    Couple of days ago, he was sleeping (so to speak) between Beca and Whitney  and his hands where working on both girls.  And now, as a participant, it seems that the first girl he fucks is not Beca.   He must be spending a fortune in condoms. May be Jerar will be back to fuck Beca....

So we might see lots of action in this apartment

The negative side of them becoming participants is spreads out the action.  At J&W,  Patrik-Clair & Ben-Beca were guests.  3 couples in the same apart.  We also had some hot guests at Patrik"s   But now, with Whitney cockblocking on the couch,  Jerar seems to be gone,  Ben & Beca having thier own apartment,  I'm afraid that we won't see hot guests with possibilities of 3 and 4 some.  Since it appears that Alex and Coco are not part of that group (never saw them visiting)  so we might just see standard participants in their own apartment.  Unless Ben is getting a new girl every other day.   

18 hours ago, Sparkles said:

ahah already "cheating" on first day ... maybe becca don't know she is living here now

Wouldn't it be really funny if this brunette turns out to be the real Becca, and Ben was cheating with the other one at C&P&W house.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Just In said:

Wouldn't it be really funny if this brunette turns out to be the real Becca, and Ben was cheating with the other one at C&P&W house.

Hehe I already had that thought too. Let's see 😂