Becca & Ben

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Wouldn't it be really funny if this brunette turns out to be the real Becca, and Ben was cheating with the other one at C&P&W house.

Guess not, not even for the "curiosity" they had adopt the names they had here for that two guests... And i guess groomy could had detect that by the talks and the type of tenant they are... but who knows... after what we already saw.. nothing would surprise me..

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

SC...I can't believe you Said that,😳must be the Female side.:wink:

I can't believe I said it either but I was just joking around.  Things were slow at the moment so thought might  as well toss a bit of Humor in.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

I can't believe I said it either but I was just joking around.  Things were slow at the moment so thought might  as well toss a bit of Humor in.   :biggrin:

Come on Stn just be honesty with us..wedding dress GIF by Dude Bro Party Massacre III😆.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

I understand completely,i was joking around myself.Hope no harm was done.  :blush:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wheres your avatar pic gone? Almost did not recognize you 😉

i was going to get out of cam caps awhile back and i removed all of the stuff on my profile.my picture, all the quotes and everything. just never got around to putting it back.

• Like 1

Just now, ARMY SNIPER said:

i was going to get out of cam caps awhile back and i removed all of the stuff on my profile.my picture, all the quotes and everything. just never got around to putting it back.

Glad you are back with us 👍

• Upvote 1