Becca & Ben

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Another spin off apt. 

Yeah for a few weeks before everyone starts slagging them off for some reason lol.

Must admit the quality of the cams in most new apartments now does seem to be very much improved its a shame VH's streaming qualities don't match them lol.

14 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah for a few weeks before everyone starts slagging them off for some reason lol.

Must admit the quality of the cams in most new apartments now does seem to be very much improved its a shame VH's streaming qualities don't match them lol.

Is there problems with streams? For me everything fine for about a week now.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Is there problems with streams? For me everything fine for about a week now.

Many of us have been having funnies for weeks now have you not read them here on CC ?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Even at new apartments we still have a lot of the crappy cams that are moving from apartment to apartment that are on the show for the last year.. 

Foxy,Kira / Patrick&Clair, Whitney / Axel&Coco / Kristin&Steve / Grace&Jacob

42 minutes ago, Robwin said:

The problem it's even with some nice new cams with nice quality they(managers)continue recycling their old crappy ones,in some apartments that's very obvious..it's like..dam cam1 looks great..then..cam2..what the hell hapened to the image..look s grain and less defiened,but it's not an VH exclusive,in other cams sites they do the same,rlc reopened an place(after few months)and still have most of the old cams that were there years ago.

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The problem it's even with some nice new cams with nice quality they(managers)continue recycling their old crappy ones,in some apartments that's very obvious..it's like..dam cam1 looks great..then..cam2..what the hell hapened to the image..look s grain and less defiened,but it's not an VH exclusive,in other cams sites they do the same,rlc reopened an place(after few months)and still have most of the old cams that were there years ago.

A lot depends on lighting and placement. I saw images of cams on RLC looking better than VH and I saw images looking worse. 

The new smaller cams are really great. The slightly bigger ones have a louder idle sound. Best cams are the PTZ cams. but they are Most expensive and quite intrusive...

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

A lot depends on lighting and placement. I saw images of cams on RLC looking better than VH and I saw images looking worse. 

The new smaller cams are really great. The slightly bigger ones have a louder idle sound. Best cams are the PTZ cams. but they are Most expensive and quite intrusive...

Yes indeed a good placement cam(even if it's an old one)can do wonders,and very good cams when are puted in front of windows(and all the light that come from it)are an mess.Honestly i think Regard good cams and image quality the two sites are very close,VH have some crappy old cams but same regard Rlc.One day all cams will be top notch quality😎.

• Like 1