Becca & Ben

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Well, if you do not count Becca and attempts with Whitney, then # 1. Maybe we'll see it again - or not. Not serious GF - just friend for fuck. Becca - soon.

Yep! A fried to fuck (on cam). Guess her parents don't have a basement. Lol

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yep! A fried to fuck (on cam). Guess her parents don't have a basement. Lol

As I understand it - even on old visits. He's a guy who have girls - just for sex. For the project it's super. If Becca will also invite girls/guys - or they organize orgies. Ben&Becca apt contender for the Top-3 VH for sure.

This girl screams like Darcie.:biggrin: Speaking of Darcie - they seem to have a party. And maybe party not be boring as before. Darcie is ready for Orgy. Judging by the communication. This will happen maybe even today.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Is there problems with streams? For me everything fine for about a week now.

Do you not ever get the famous blank screen with spinning circle, glitchy time line not to mention archived vids that play so far and then reset themselves etc etc I could go on but it's becoming a bit of a fucking joke now. If you ain't getting the same you must be very lucky or on a direct server feed lol.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, groomy said:

As I understand it - even on old visits. He's a guy who have girls - just for sex. For the project it's super. If Becca will also invite girls/guys - or they organize orgies. Ben&Becca apt contender for the Top-3 VH for sure.

This girl screams like Darcie.:biggrin: Speaking of Darcie - they seem to have a party. And maybe party not be boring as before. Darcie is ready for Orgy. Judging by the communication. This will happen maybe even today.

Don't see any guests ?