Olivia & Liam

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Makes a bit of a mockery of that Twitter advert lol I wonder whose bright idea that was. 

Well the #hard we know from where it comes.. twitter guy is always creating fake situations/scenarios to "sell"...

but i guess she was hoping for something while she just need to be there like that...

Edit: check the last tweet about grace&jacob and you see what i'm talking about

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pretty sure her idea. She had all planned completely different.

Obviously in deep discussion now as to what happens next as she keeps glancing at the cam. It a shame as they seem a nice couple I think they should call it quits and put the whole thing down to experience as I would hate them being ruined by all this.

• Like 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Obviously in deep discussion now as to what happens next as she keeps glancing at the cam. It a shame as they seem a nice couple I think they should call it quits and put the whole thing down to experience as I would hate them being ruined by all this.

Honestly do not think there is much between them what could be possibly ruined...

She it's Unbeliable gorgeous that's for sure,hope they make it,but they are very young and he looks very apreensive and reluctant,but well this is as real as possible(that's nice),no cam actors were,so let's wait and see if they manage or not to start things.