Olivia & Liam

35 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

I think the girl should stay longer she is at least trying but the guy should be kicked to the kerb and replaced with a more willing guy simple the things  will look better 

Don't understand why Liam is more interested in either watching Tele or sleeping when you are with such a gorgeous young girl.duhhhhhh

She has tried her best to arouse him but all efforts wasted lol.

Whether he is just overwhelmed by the whole situation bit sad when you think you are playing with people's lives.

28 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Don't understand why Liam is more interested in either watching Tele or sleeping when you are with such a gorgeous young girl.duhhhhhh

She has tried her best to arouse him but all efforts wasted lol.

Whether he is just overwhelmed by the whole situation bit sad when you think you are playing with people's lives.

Yes that's true but he know what he was getting into he clearly can't handle that's for sure so they might as well replace him 

Really don't make sense,doing nothing(special in first days)only will make people bothered and stop caring for the place,even me not being an manager in site know that,obvious they are just fallowing the directions of the person in charge that sadly it's not more no less than Tim😅.

Hello friends,

I just got contacted by Alex & Lina to bring some lights into some things here:

Tim is not a manager. He was just helping out there a little. All decisions are still made by Alex & Lina

Coco & Axel were not kicked out. They left because they realized they are not happy with the life under cams. They felt stressed out and want to lay down a little now. 

Olivia & Liam when they want to stay will get the time to get used to everything.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hello friends,

Tim is not a manager. He was just helping out there a little. All decisions are still made by Alex & Lina

Coco & Axel were not kicked out. They left because they realized they are not happy with the life under cams. They felt stressed out and want to lay down a little now. 

Olivia & Liam when they want to stay will get the time to get used to everything.

How can we provide to Liam an accelerator to get used to? 😁

45 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hello friends,

No doubth that a&L are the managers but still think Tim it's doing an sub manager type intervention,not only in the actual house(Liam&olivia)but also in prior couple(coco)they seem to done the same tease things as T&Z do,unless T&Z do what a&L says for them to do.But well seems that maybe finaly today something will happen.