Olivia & Liam

It is rather rare for me to try to find excuses for any type of lack of sex.

But here I noticed something.  Every morning  Liam wakes up at 7h00 am and he is gone all day. He usually returns around 7h00 pm

I got the impression that he is one of the few participant on VH that keeps working while being on the project.  A given that Patrik has a job but it is not every day and for sure, he is not gone 12 hours a day

Meanwhile, the princess Olivia spends those 12 hours a day to lay on the couch.

If Liam has a demanding job  that keeps him away 12 hours a day, no wonder that when he comes back home, he wants to rest and sleep.  One may say that he could still take care of his girl and I agree.  But this could be a reason why he is not fucking her more often.  I presume he won't work saturday and Sunday.  Let see what the weekend will show.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hello friends,

I just got contacted by Alex & Lina to bring some lights into some things here:

Tim is not a manager. He was just helping out there a little. All decisions are still made by Alex & Lina

Coco & Axel were not kicked out. They left because they realized they are not happy with the life under cams. They felt stressed out and want to lay down a little now. 

Olivia & Liam when they want to stay will get the time to get used to everything.

I think that they are just testing if they can adjust to live with cams.   I have not seen them to bring lots of luggage,  they haven't even made the bed in the bedroom.  They currently only use the couch.

That makes me believe that they have not yet decided whether they will stay or leave

What I don't like of her is she gives the impression to live like a princess and do nothing with her life.  It is not normal at that age to do nothing but pamper herself.  Having a job removes lots of stress on the obligation to perform on cam.  The project is an income supplement but regardless what happens, money still come in to pay for the rent and food.  He appears to be much less lazy than she is. And don't get me wrong, by far she is not the only one like this on this type of project. 

1 hour ago, BenCoudon said:

I think that they are just testing if they can adjust to live with cams.   I have not seen them to bring lots of luggage,  they haven't even made the bed in the bedroom.  They currently only use the couch.

That makes me believe that they have not yet decided whether they will stay or leave

You could well be right Ben..........Meanwhile back at the ranch things not going too well i don't think lol

oh dear.jpg

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

She was at phone.. maybe watching VH twitter and wondering what they mean with that #hard sex and why they said that

Oh dear somehow i don't think they will be staying very long lol which is a shame as i love her tits lol

I am not expecting much tonight.  The kid came back from work and he appears to be exhausted.  He's been in the bathtub for over half an hour now  and she just joined him in there

I foresee more a quickie in the bathtub  and he will crash on the couch and sleep

5 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

I am not expecting much tonight.  The kid came back from work and he appears to be exhausted.  He's been in the bathtub for over half an hour now  and she just joined him in there

I foresee more a quickie in the bathtub  and he will crash on the couch and sleep

Well his quickie in the tub last time was 1min 30 secs hope its longer this time then lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Well his quickie in the tub last time was 1min 30 secs hope its longer this time then lol

Even faster this time:  No quickie at all   He's out of there and she is still there.  Looks like they have some kind of argument.  They don't look happy