Olivia & Liam

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Who am I to judge them? I wish they would make it but especially Liam seems to have no fun at all 😟

Olivia has always been up for it but despite many advances has had no reaction from Liam at all

Looks like she was expecting him to strip naked and fuck her as soon as he came back from work.  We don't know how long they have been together but obviously, he is not that type of guy.  He preferred to first take a relaxing bath.   Now what surprised me is it appears that she did not even prepared dinner.  She did absolutely nothing all day except to make herself look like a sexy princess.  And indeed, she was looking like a very pretty one.   May be she should have done a bit much, such as preparing a nice meal, pouring him a drink, lit some candles,   ..........

I reach the conclusion that they have not been together for long because she cannot predict his behavior.   

2 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

I reach the conclusion that they have not been together for long because she cannot predict his behavior.   

Unfortunately it looks to me they do not fit to each other at all. They are two totally different types of characters...