Olivia & Liam

51 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hmm what exactly is different now to Coco & Axel? Of course they are new and I won't say anything about them yet. But I do not really understand managers intention here...

I am not sure if the managers in charge are Tim&zoi or a&a themselfs but from what I seen from coco and now from this couple seems one of those(horrible)teasing plans of Tim,just look at T&Z place and this house,but wherever it's them or others in charge they are doing it wrongly,it's ok some tease,but so much tease,handjob and stop..little boob sucking and stop..will lead to people stop watching the place asap.Myself gona give them an couple days more and if it's just the nonsense teases byebye,lots of others houses that actually delivery to watch.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hmm what exactly is different now to Coco & Axel? Of course they are new and I won't say anything about them yet. But I do not really understand managers intention here...

It’s like the managers didn’t bother to tell them what this site is all about. 

Here’s how it goes:

Manager: So, I manage people on this website and all you have to do is live your life on cam. It’s an apt that has cams all of the place. It’s really cool. You can make a lot of money. If you have sex and stuff you can make a lot of money.

Prospective Tenant: “Well, me and my boyfriend like to have sex a lot and I sext him all the time. Hehe! And once I did a camshow for him on Skype. I was so scared. My girlfriend knows some crazy people who go to sex parties, maybe I can make friends with them. You said I could make a lot of money, right? You’re not going to make me do anything I don’t want to do, right? Where do I sign?

Here’s how it should go:

Manager: ”So, you want think you have what it takes to live on VH. Can you have sex 2 or more times a day everyday? Can you be nude on cam pretty much all the time? Do you have any friends or anyone that you can immediately bring into the apt to also have sex and be nude on a very frequent basis?”  If you want to make any money, this is what it takes. Oh, and since I’m your manager, I decide how much of your earnings to pay you. I promise I’ll be fair.”

Prospective Tenant: “You’re fucking crazy!” 

🤣😂🤣

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

If you want to make any money, this is what it takes. Oh, and since I’m your manager, I decide how much of your earnings to pay you. I promise I’ll be fair.”

🤣😂🤣

Might be nearer to the truth than you think lol. which could explain the rapid turnover of people.

I always say well they can't be that stupid but maybe i am wrong lol.

55 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It’s like the managers didn’t bother to tell them what this site is all about. 

Here’s how it goes:

Manager: So, I manage people on this website and all you have to do is live your life on cam. It’s an apt that has cams all of the place. It’s really cool. You can make a lot of money. If you have sex and stuff you can make a lot of money.

Prospective Tenant: “Well, me and my boyfriend like to have sex a lot and I sext him all the time. Hehe! And once I did a camshow for him on Skype. I was so scared. My girlfriend knows some crazy people who go to sex parties, maybe I can make friends with them. You said I could make a lot of money, right? You’re not going to make me do anything I don’t want to do, right? Where do I sign?

Here’s how it should go:

Manager: ”So, you want think you have what it takes to live on VH. Can you have sex 2 or more times a day everyday? Can you be nude on cam pretty much all the time? Do you have any friends or anyone that you can immediately bring into the apt to also have sex and be nude on a very frequent basis?”  If you want to make any money, this is what it takes. Oh, and since I’m your manager, I decide how much of your earnings to pay you. I promise I’ll be fair.”

🤣😂🤣

LOOOL😁😁

Or all tenants from this house are fooling the managers/sub-managers (lool) or the managers/sub-managers are totally hiding what is VH to them

• Upvote 1

Just watched back in the archives where Olivia basically made him fuck her in the bath from behind, it lasted all of 1min 23 secs lol and he had as much emotion as a wet dish rag lol. This couple are fast becoming a waste of time and you thought Coco & Axel were bad lol.

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Just watched back in the archives where Olivia basically made him fuck her in the bath from behind, it lasted all of 1min 23 secs lol and he had as much emotion as a wet dish rag lol. This couple are fast becoming a waste of time and you thought Coco & Axel were bad lol.

Myself still gona watch them today,if nothing(or almost nothing)happens like the prior days then byebye and will be an time archive only place.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Myself still gona watch them today,if nothing(or almost nothing)happens like the prior days then byebye and will be an time archive only place.

Well just looked now and Olivia is on her own just in pants parading those lovely bazookas around lol, I assume knobhead is at work but then when he is home he seems only interested in the television. As you say give it another day and if no improvement it's bye bye to these two.

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well just looked now and Olivia is on her own just in pants parading those lovely bazookas around lol, I assume knobhead is at work but then when he is home he seems only interested in the television. As you say give it another day and if no improvement it's bye bye to these two.

Yes Olivia it's very beautiful,probraby have the best boobs in all VH,But of course if nothing happen then byebye,for some reason i don't fancy him at all,but her..gorgeous.Lets wait and see how this rest of day goes,other night of teasing and it seems over.

• Like 1