Ary & George Part #3

7 minutes ago, itsme said:

Did they move? I am I out of the loop?

ahahaa you meant if they moved to a new place and I thought you asked if they moved on the sofa as they are sitting there without any movement for quite a time 😂

25 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Still remains the question: Does Chicos GF Chelsy know?

No the question should be how is this guy still sleeping?

ScreenHunter 925.jpg

• Like 1

They are fucking on a online site... where the other girl also fucked and know the site... they was put alone together doing house siting ... walking around naked... if they want to hide they had the hide spot to do it.. 

well maybe the girl is in some dungeons and don't know what's happening and will be choked when discover it and will fuck other guys on cams to get "revenged" 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They are fucking on a online site... where the other girl also fucked and know the site... they was put alone together doing house siting ... walking around naked... if they want to hide they had the hide spot to do it.. 

well maybe the girl is in some dungeons and don't know what's happening and will be choked when discover it and will fuck other guys on cams to get "revenged" 

From what I know at this moment, Chelsy it is mot in town. But one thing i know for sure,we didn't expact that to happend,or we didn't put they to make this for site or other reasons and I know Anni like's Chico and George ...and to not forget..and me ! 😅🤗

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

From what I know at this moment, Chelsy it is mot in town. But one thing i know for sure,we didn't expact that to happend,or we didn't put they to make this for site or other reasons and I know Anni like's Chico and George ...and to not forget..and me ! 😅🤗

I expected.. It was clear that will happen since first day
we all know that you all are very good friends 😅 and that's great...