Ary & George Part #3

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

It's awesome that they're fucking so much but I'm afraid to say that Chico is not all that good at fucking.

I was thinking the same thing. But he has a big tadger so he will get away with it most of the time.

22 hours ago, Sparkles said:

She already said that when they come back they would do some changes.. and i guess (since there is extra cams) reordering them.. and put one in the hidden area if possible (loggia??) 

22 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes the hidden loggia totally needs a cam @Sexygirl

There is a second loggia off the bedroom as well.

1128121647_AG2ndLoggia.gif.987ada03489f33cd1208dc5bf7bf465f.gif

They really need an cam in loggia,in last place there wasn't an cam but I wasn't needed because was little used(maybe didn't have good conditions to stay)but now the zone it's  being used a lot.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

They really need an cam in loggia,in last place there wasn't an cam but I wasn't needed because was little used(maybe didn't have good conditions to stay)but now the zone it's  being used a lot.

I don't see them spending a lot of time in loggia as it is mainly used for pets, also I don't think Ary & George will change from the last place but it is up to them if they need it or not.

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

I don't see them spending a lot of time in loggia as it is mainly used for pets, also I don't think Ary & George will change from the last place but it is up to them if they need it or not.

Now being summer maybe they will spend more time there.. But i don't see that as imperative since they are not the type of tenants to hide on purpose and also don't know if it's an open space or "closed" or if there the possibility of cam being stolen from outside

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Now being summer maybe they will spend more time there.. But i don't see that as imperative since they are not the type of tenants to hide on purpose and also don't know if it's an open space or "closed" or if there the possibility of cam being stolen from outside

It also looks like they are either on the ground floor or at most the first floor.

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Yes agree Ary And George most times don't hide or spent lot of Tomés on loggia,but think this new logia it's better ,probraby bigger só probraby they gona pass more time there,even if isn't to hide from cams it would be nice to have an cam to watch them in there,also we will have to wait more time to see how it's goes with a&g present,more guests etc,but this first days(of course without a&e.g.)I notice them vanishing more cams than usualy I watch in other two houses.Lets see how next weeks go.

20 hours ago, Just In said:

Oh yeees. I just see that. Wait to arrive home and to make the same thing 😅😅

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Oh yeees. I just see that. Wait to arrive home and to make the same thing 😅😅

You better get VH to get more servers online or they will overload.😍😁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes agree Ary And George most times don't hide or spent lot of Tomés on loggia,but think this new logia it's better ,probraby bigger só probraby they gona pass more time there,even if isn't to hide from cams it would be nice to have an cam to watch them in there,also we will have to wait more time to see how it's goes with a&g present,more guests etc,but this first days(of course without a&e.g.)I notice them vanishing more cams than usualy I watch in other two houses.Lets see how next weeks go.

Heya. Like i said ,we will put a cam in logia and will make a nice place there. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Heya. Like i said ,we will put a cam in logia and will make a nice place there. 

Hey sexy girl!!! Hope you’re living up to that name somewhere out there! ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 2