Ary & George Part #3

Just now, Just In said:

May be when Ary & George see these caps they might have a think on where ot improve on these cams.👍

She already said that when they come back they would do some changes.. and i guess (since there is extra cams) reordering them.. and put one in the hidden area if possible (loggia??) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes the hidden loggia totally needs a cam @Sexygirl

Do you really think they need a cam in the loggia as they don't spend a lot of time in there.

1 minute ago, Just In said:

May be when Ary & George see these caps they might have a think on where ot improve on these cams.👍

Think partially it's because the livingroom it's much larger,they have some of the cams in opposite side so catches things far,maybe it's possible to zoom it more without losing image quality.Jabba sometimes make some nice pics/squemes were he draws better cam positions..maybe it would be helpful.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I saw them going there a lot... 

Ok I take your word ofr it as I only ever really pay attention when Anni is there.😍

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes the hidden loggia totally needs a cam @Sexygirl

Yes. We know we need a cam in loggia,and will but in 2 days when will come back. I see the posts here,and we know we need to make some changes. In this apartament was very hard to put the cam and to find a good angle. Now we know what to do,and in 2 days all will be great ! 😘

• Like 3