Ary & George Part #3

The other house looked better indeed .. but i guess this one is cheaper and that could do actually all the difference to try to earn some bucks at vh..

And the office room didn't had such use like that to do a big difference.. because guests normally used the bedroom and ary&george used the living room

Welcome back @Sexygirl. Glad this time there wasn't internet problems on the move :heart:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The other house looked better indeed .. but i guess this one is cheaper and that could do actually all the difference to try to earn some bucks at vh..

And the office room didn't had such use like that to do a big difference.. because guests normally used the bedroom and ary&george used the living room

Welcome back @Sexygirl. Glad this time there wasn't internet problems on the move :heart:

It is not cheaper. It is the same price. Like I said,we didn t want to move,but the owners just sell the apartament. If you look in livingroom,in tbe furniture it is a big bed for the guests,and they will have space to make sex 😅😘

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

It is not cheaper. It is the same price. Like I said,we didn t want to move,but the owners just sell the apartament. If you look in livingroom,in tbe furniture it is a big bed for the guests,and they will have space to make sex 😅😘

Location is better?? because indeed the other house looked better.. 
You know i don't give such important to have an house prepared for sex.. Important is that people feel good living there . And it's like i said.. even the old house the office wasn't much used and you and guests didn't had problems to do their things in living room or bedroom 😛

• Like 1

Agree that the other palce was better,the lighting was almost spot on and they had that guest room,but Gess it wasn't their choice to move out that place and in relative short time this was the best place they found,and well even in an worst place the most important remains..Ary&George.Things are what they are,even if was mainly by monetary reasons it would be acceptable and better than if we lost them and for sure it's better than others places that are constantly off line(specialy in weekends).

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, nounou said:

Why there is just one free cam? In the last place living-room and kichen was the same now they are separete. At liste another free cam on living-room.

The other place only had 1 free cam too. It  was just a very good free cam. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Il n'est pas moins cher. Il est le même prix. Comme je l' ai dit, nous ne voulais bouger, mais les propriétaires vendent juste le Apartament. Si vous regardez dans le salon, dans les meubles de TBE , il est un grand lit pour les invités, et ils auront l' espace pour faire du sexe 😅 😘

Thank you for this information. It is always better for us to understand the events of the people we appreciate. Good installation!

• Like 1